Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not my character xD Drew it according to someone's story~ But i didnt quite get how she actually looked in the end...

An omake is an extra~ Basically not part of the contest (cuz that drawing isnt good enough imo... needs improvements...)

^ *ahaha* That's what all Asians say before they wipe the floor with their opponents, even though they didn't intend to. :goodtea:

:runhappy:

i see, btw it's bad for your heart so see just if u don't have one (=^w^=)
how the hell do i put this as spam???? D:

Last edited:
Hmm i doubt i can wipe the floor with my opponents... not on purpose anyway...

Bad for the heart?

That is bad for the heart. I had many thoughts in my mind wondering what would happen within the 2 seconds. In the end, I flipped my laptop. :goodtea:

*kami laughs his ass off after reading gwee reaction :lmao:*

it's bad for the heart cuz i almost passed out after seeing this!

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] Thank you Kuki for your entry. I'll look forward to judging your piece~ ^^

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Decal~! Sam~! Rennie~! :runhappy: We have our first entry up and ready~ :cheerleader:

OMG, it's start :donow:

Hmm how about him eating instead? xD

You have the same mind as I do samy :D
At first I want to draw with eating pose but, after see the claw-like-hand I'm thinking "is it possible to eat with chopstick with this hand?" So there you go, I just draw that "thought" in the Upper Right Corner like you know :D

Lets just say, with chopsticks, anything is possible regardless of how they are used. :goodtea:

Lol i suppose its hard to xD Though i have an idea for how it could work and add a little comedic twist to it~

It also depends on how you want the grip of the chopstick held. From what I know, there are two ways*: The Chinese, and the Vietnamese methods of holding chopsticks. Whichever one you find more simple to draw is up to put, but I believe the Vietnamese style og holding is easier to draw. :goodtea:

Last edited:
It doesnt have to be used for eating~ Could just be a pin or some poster on the wall? xD

I guess pins can be done. Maybe a chopstick charm worn around the next, or even earrings~

:runhappy:

Chopsticks as darts...Now I'm thinking of having a picture of someone they dislike in the room and having the chopsticks drilled into the picture like darts. Good thinking Decal~ :goodtea:

Hmm most of the chopsticks in the first tournament... or the second xD Arent really used for eating...

That seems to be the case when I look back at it. :goodtea:

But I find it was the second contest where the chopsticks weren't focused solely on being used for eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html