Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mmm, yes. Its a shame that not many people (with the exception being you) followed the brief that was set. :goodtea:

The brief meaning the 'objective'. I thought you did Art/Illustrations for as long as I? D:

Hm.... Chopstick for pin or something to be thrown about eh?

Let's see what I can do :D

Great! Then I look forward to your second piece? If it's going to be something totally new, do you want both pieces to be entered or do you want to pick whichever you find better and have that as your entry?

They did, but it didn't look like the hairpiece was the focus of their work when they were drawn.

Maybe I will pick whichever I find better but who knows :D

Lol multiple entries xD Should be fun~

Hmm well it was somewhat... idk they included it at least xD

*Drops by at the HH-HA Contest and sees "Brief" and then sees Samyeung's reaction to it. Hahahahahaha. :] You guys. :P Anyway, have fun!~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]: hope you received my visitor message.^^

Reactions: renano
Well. this is it. It's a monkey this time :D

scan0001.jpg

Reactions: renano and AhGwee
Glad to have you drop by Pinky. Ahh, so the previous 2 contest threads have closed. I'll miss them, the memories they created and how much fun I've had in them! :happytears:

Thanks for your second entry Kuki ^^

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] We have our second entry from Kuki~ :goodtea:

yo mina~ finished the drawing, just need make the history, its already in my mind, i dunno why but for some reason i'm really inspired in this contest, i was surprised when i saw my drawing, it's really god, a lot better than the last contest and i'm doing my best to follow the rules. as soon as i finish the tale of kami i'll post it there. ja nya~

Lol okies kami~

The other two are closed? D: They were just chat threads at the end xD

okay here is my entry, sorry about the quality of the image, i'll post a better one tomorrow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TALE OF GOD

Kami is a half-man half-animal creature, or like he is called in his world, a middle-beast, middle-beasts have a great agility, intelligence, and depending in the animal they are, strenght. There's a special force in his world called "The Guild", it's composed of only middle-beasts, they do things like transport of rare things and protection of important people. Kami is half-cat, so he have an incredible speed, and agility, and because of that he was the leader of the shadow squad, a team of the four fastest members of the Guild, they were like ninjas, their enemies died without even knowing what happened, the four were long date friends. They never failed in any mission and because of this and his name, kami is called God. But one day he receveid a mission that would change everything in his life, they was supposed to kill a group of terrorists, nothing unusual, but they was already expecting them and prepared a trap, only kami, the leader of the squad, was let alive as a hostage, the guild rescued him but the lost of his friends was a great trauma for him. He leaved the guild and decided to live a normal life... until that happened. The End~

here's kami in a morning after eating until he passed out.
nFcSC.png

"but what about the chopsticks?"
cereal_guy_cereal_guy_l_card-p137700764244147106en8ks_210.jpg
you must be asking

the red chopsticks with balck strips he have are also his weapon,(yeah he eat with the chopsticks he kill people, crazy guy) they're a gift from his friends and he's always with them. i will not post a close drawing of them cuz i just realized that i lost my eraser:foreveralone:

Last edited:
My name is Shiki. Of course i would play with knives~ :traitor: btw.. you have to do your judge-dude-job^ :doubletraitor:

But im the one with knives :traitor::traitor: You have fire~

Hmm story seems somewhat unrelated to the picture (if you changed a certain description it might work better) xD But its entertaining enough as it is~ Wondering what happened after though~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html