Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already saw it, Rali.... And why it doesn't have my name on it?

Humn.. Black panther.... Nice idea... The owl is a nice idea too.. Thanks Sam...

really i don't remember i think it is IF NOT THEN ITS BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT HERE AT THAT TIME I MADE IT plus i made this to make people laugh please:goodtea:

Lol raven too maybe? Some dark bird~ Though if panther and owl are fine then go with it~

Sorry... Sorry... >_<

Raven huh.... I guess I'll make a few "prototype"

Gonna go off for a while... Bye...

Last edited:
Well its all just about what you feel like making xD but since youre using that siggy i thought something dark would fit~

Byes saint~

The creator is here.

Shoot away your questions and post your entries!~

Another reason I allowed people to vote up to 4 times is because it'll give me some competition. :rant:

Wheeeeeee :(
The people participating in SOTM can bring forward multiple entries... :desire:

[This is part of my ultra-mega-hyper-super-giga-turbo-genious winning plan.]

Lol. Having multiple entries usually isn't done when it comes to art contests.

Of course, I have seen people submit 2 drawings or so. However, one art piece is good enough to determine your capabilities.

Overtime, you may improve and find time to submit another that displays better work.

Hmm well usually people would draw thumbnails and go with whatever they like best in the end... probably is the better one of the bunch... no need to finish the picture to see how it would turn out that way~

hmm i'll try to improve mine...lol

so renano you forgot something.....

hmm i'll try to improve mine...lol

so renano you forgot something.....

What did I forget?

If you think I forgot, it probably means I just ignored it for the time being.

@ Sam

I was mostly pertaining to beginner drawers or those who don't draw as a hobby or profession.

My art teachers always recommended thumbnails or quick sketches of ideas.

Instead, I tackled the big project first. Afterwards, I made thumbnails of how it came to be. Lol.

Hmm so your reversed the process xD Well i suppose if you found a drawing you really wanted to do then skipping is fine~

Haha, I do that all the time.

People want rough drafts for essays, but I already wrote the final product. When that happens, I just add some typos, take out a few paragraphs, and add semi 'bs', then voila! That's my rough draft. xD

People want to see some prototype or want a step-by-step procedure for a project, but as usual, I finished it.

If you think about it, if you can make the finished product, it makes drawing or writing how you did it much simpler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.