Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very belated good-bye to Saint. xD

I just went off to watch some movies. ^^;;

Guess I'm 4 hours too late to give my goodbyes >.<

:goodtea:

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] Why weren't we also alerted of your entry? Though I'd understand since we can't edit the first post and add your entry into the contest...

:goodtea:

Hello contest-tachi~

:runhappy:

Yesh, post 879 of this thread, he drew his (possibly first) entry for the contest~ :goodtea:

And only Rennie was told of this. D:

/me pouts~

Hmm... there usually isnt too much on this thread so i just read all the backlogs...

That's true I guess. I guess I shouldn't really complain if I read the backlogs regardless~ :goodtea:

I'll be back in a moment, going to get something to eat ^^

:runhappy:

lol i bet my story is the best

great prime's entry lol i wonder if no one draws any funny drawing,all of them take it seriously but me and kuki's drawing is funny too

No wonder then why they didn't arrive...
I told them to go to the country north of Austria, now they are in Indonesia ~

hmm i think they are taking their time first they'll take a round on the world then they'll stop for a cup of tea after that they'll come to you XD

My backup team of crazy scientist (random people who managed to escape from the psychiatric hospital) still are working on making the machine look good. The doomsday device is already ready though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.