Have you ever...

No, The idea of male to male... sex creeps the hell outa me.

Have you ever had a nightmare that woke you up in the middle of the night

Yeah

Have you ever had a nightmare that woke you up in the middle of the night that started where it left off when you fell back asleep? :P

Yep. That happened before. Damn scary. Lul.

Have you ever seen a ghost in your life?

Never have.

Have you ever told someone when you die you will come back to haunt them? :D

Jogged but not run. I used to jog a lot when I was younger.

Have you ever liked a weird food combination that others thought was gross?

Not a combination though, I kinda like eating fried insects (of course they must be washed properly) but some people think they're just disgusting.

Have you ever spent more than half a day watching anime?

Yeah I've done that a few times before. Like today would be one of those days as my boys are not home, however I don't have enough anime currently that interests me enough to marathon them.

Have you ever watched yaoi?

Just intended to. One of my goals is to watch every genres possible. But considering yaoi... lol

Have you ever completed an anime that have hundreds episodes within a week?

No the closest I got was a series that had 51 episodes which I finished in like 6 days I believe. And yeah I don't care for yaoi but like you said I make it a point to watch at least one of every genre and one was enough for yaoi lol

Have you ever wished an anime character was real?

Yeah, it was for MAI WAIFU!!!!!!!!

And also Itou Makoto of School Days, when I was wishing him to be real so that I could hit him 9001 times in the face lol

Have you ever wanted to be a character of anime?

Yeah, a long time ago I used to write all kinds of ending to anime (I still wonder, why only ending?), so it'd be nice to see the actual results.

Have you ever watched a very good anime right after a very bad one? (Or the other way around)

Let go yes, got back no

Have you ever been in a conversation with a buddy and it lasted for hours but it seemed like minutes?

Yes, I have that happen from time to time.

Have you ever wanted to sleep, but your body wont let you?

Yes every night hence being up til 5 am almost every morning :(

Have you ever tried something that smelled god but tasted bad?

Yes I have and I have completely disappeared from these things and not return.

Have you ever felt pretty? (running out of things to talk about guess my time here is coming to an end..... kidding lol)

Not really. I mean I'm not too young nor too old but I still feel young at heart.

Have you ever had someone call you old?

Yep, Jan calls me her Old Lady every day LOL! wahaha dunno if that counts tho :P

Have you ever helped a elderly person do anything? (No Grandma or Grandpas, just someone you met)

All the time. I'm somewhat tall and it seems like every time I go to a store I have an old lady or old man ask me to get things of the top selves for them. :) I also do yard work and various things to help out when I can.

Have you ever donated your free time to a nursing home? (done that before)

yes many times and i still do 1x a month and every week around holidays like xmas and thxgiving i go and sing and stuff for them

have you ever wanted to slap your partner because they are acting like a child
[when she reads what i typed here she is going to slap me i see it coming]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/