Have you ever...

Yes and she better not slap you, you are looking out for her best interests,

Have you ever broke a bone?

yes a few the one that hurt the most is when i broke my nose

have you ever wanted to b-slap someone because they are being a complete asshat

Yeah and I have before. Spent a few nights in jail because of incidences like that.

Have you ever been arrested?

yea i got busted about 12 years ago for speeding it was 110 in a 45zone they were not very happy with me i got my lic suspended for 2years and got 2k buck fine and 15days in jail it was a felony but went to a class 6 open end then to a class 1 misdemenior after all said and done

have you ever been on a stage in front of 10k or more people?

not 10k, 1k maybe :S

Have you ever hit a deer? (with your car or with your hands!)

no but kim when we lived in pa my uncle bob called her the deer slayer she hit 12 deer in 4months with her truck

have you ever went off shore fishing

oh yes many times we go every chance we can get even if it is just the day cruise to the bahamas we go when we can

have you ever been to canada

Yes for a few hours lol. Met some people years ago from Detriot and when I went to visit them we all headed over to Canada for a few hours.

Have you ever been to Las Vegas?

yes we used to live there only for about 6 or 7 months a while back

have you ever been to a sushi bar

yea i like laying on a blanket or the hood of the car and watching the stars i can be creative when i do that it is relaxing

have you ever played an instrument

Used to play the drums when I was a teenager. Not sure if I could do it now though.

Have you ever had a dream that you swore was real?

Yep! When it was my holidays I always been in my room the whole day. Till the electricity bill came...

Have you ever been driving on your car for the whole day?

Can't do that.. i have a rare condition that i get sleepy if i stay too long behind the wheels of a vehicle. 2hrs max i think.

Have ever confessed to someone when intoxicated?

Yep, but it was a joke haha.

Have you ever started a fight when you're somewhere drinking?
Nope, I don't like to fight at any situation

I never drink in public places before.. oh wait, I did in the restaurants. LOL! But never get into a fight before. :P

Have you ever been so dizzy after you wake up?

Yep, I don't know why but I intend to get dizzy almost everytime I stand up when I've been sitting for a while.
And if I stand up too quickly when I wake up I get really dizzy, nearly passing out. Low blood pressure? :confused:
Well, doesen't matter since it ain't bad for health. or is it? :D

Have you ever had a cold for a whole week?
I still cough like hell and it's been a week now when I cought a cold..

Right after the opening ceremony of my 6th grade, I was hospitalized for a whole week!!!!

Have you ever been dragged into a fight? (Just now a total random drunkard collided into me when walking, and for some reasons he intended to fight me... lol)

Ya should have kicked em in the balls took his wallet then called the cops.
but yea been drug into a few

Have you ever been so angry you could not even yell, you could only cry?

For some reason I felt sorry for him if I fought back (I know Taekwondo btw lol) so I just :sigh: and left him there.

Yesteryear I got into a fight with my parents, and since I couldn't yell back, I ran to my room, hugged my stuffed tiger and cry. Ah~~ so embarassing *blush*

Have you ever been ill-talked behind your back?

Oh yes yes! Many many times in life that will happen even if you are the nicest person in the world there is always 1 shit talker that wont like you for who you are, and just talk shit all day about ya.
(Fun part is when they are doing it, and they do not even realize your standing rite behind them. :))

Have you ever talked bad about someone?

No. I don't want to be talked bad so why should I talk bad?

Except if complaining about my strict parents counts lol

Have you ever believed anything without evidence supported?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/