Have you ever...

Yes, personally I believed I seen one in split second, when I describe what I saw to parent, apparently it was one of the dead relatives who I never seen in my life.

Have you ever bothered to just sit down and try to solve a rubik's cube?

Back then It's a fandom to solve in rubik's cube. right now no one ever recognizes T_T. 3x3 is the only cube I've ever solved.

have you ever missed playing the old console games like SNES SEGA PS1?

Yup, MicroGenius. Wanted to play Contra again.

Have you ever see people jump of the bridge(TV doesn't count)? - It doesn't have to bee suicide, as long it got people jump of it.

Nope, I spent most of my time in the computer. hahaha wish i have experienced to see one

have you ever played eroge with a kid beside you?
-don't ask why i thought of this question XD-

Nope, coz I still get uncomfortable playing with people near me, disregard what age they are.

Have you ever watch a live telecast of Kouhaku Uta Gassen? Not the recorded version, of course.

Nope because what I watch nowadays is usually anime xD

Have you ever tried drinking 1L bottle of 7UP in one go?

That'll hurt my throat. never ever dared to do that.

have you ever posted using onion heads?

Yea, that was early when this was still new back in Oct/Nov

Have you ever wanted to meet someone from Anime if you could? (If so who? Mine is obvious, is Saber of course ;P)

I wish Sora was my sister, then I'd be happy to live in the 2D world if I'm with her.

have you ever dreamed in a anime setting?

I believe I have, many years ago, but I forgot what was the dream about and which anime it was.

Have you ever taking a dip in the public aquarium?
I did, when I was 8-9yo, playing along the aquarium(shallow - got Koi in it) and slipped and fell into it.

@ Shitotaku: Who would refuse such awesome sister who will have sex with you 24/7 with sexy silver hair? xD

I rarely go to Aquarium so no xD

If you could own any modern guns, which one will it be (and why? xD)

@king - your words spoke out exactly from my mouth ;p
Not much informed about modern guns.

have you ever rewatched an anime? if yes what was it?

@Arturia
That would be the M-14. It's long barrel make it look sexy. It's the full automatic version of M1 Garand, but using 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition instead of .30-60 Cal.
Look at her, ain't she a beauty?
M14_afmil.jpg

But since you said, modern weapon, I'll goes for it's modern version, the M-21. The different between M-14 and M-21 is that instead of having the full-automatic firing mode capability like M-14, the M-21 only have semi-automatic firing mode.

@Shitotaku
Yes, I have re-watched several animes like SDF Macross, OrenoImotou, Azumanga Daioh, Mospeada, Suzumiya Haruhi and more.

Have you ever download a complete series of anime but never watch it yet after all those years/months?
I have, plenty of them still sitting in my HDD, unwatched.

Yea, Spice and Wolf, I got to get back to that actually xD I heard it was rather good. and Chu-Bra, I got a bit bored after the first episode, is sitting there, but I just don't find the interesting to watch it :S

@ Shitotaku, Sora is amazing ;P But I still love my Saber nonetheless ;P

@ Alex, Hm...as for M21, I personally much rather prefer the M21 EBR with scope, since I always go with the nice "One Shot, One Kill" style (Sniper ;P). Even having said that I prefer the UK made AW series, one of my favourite is the L96A1 also known as AWP, here is a picture of it: (Sexy lady must be included xD)

UTG_L96_AWP_by_poibuts.jpg

As for next question: I will say erm...

Ever really really love a girl but you know she won't love you back ;P

Yes, I have, several of them, through out my life. Guess I haven't found the suitable one yet.

@ Arturia
The is a beautiful thing I've ever seen, the rifle that is. LOL.

Spice and Wolf is a good anime. I've watched both seasons. Waiting for the 3rd one, if they decided to make it though. If I'm not mistaken, the manga still ongoing.

Here's my question:
Have you ever went to a Bon Odori event before?

No I haven't, I won't mind to go to one though xD

Have you ever tried to do something you don't want to but your parent do?

All the diplomas I've earned - they really not my choice.

Have you ever leave your sister in the town alone, coz you fed up waiting for her too damn long in the car?

Hm...I don't have a sister so no, but in my story I'll never leave my sisters because they're way too beautiful and they're always on time so no problem (Arturia, my younger sister and Kizuna, Renee my elder sisters)

Have you ever tried to write a song? xD

I composed one for myself, though there's no musical instrument

have you ever been trolled?

i'm not sure, i'm quite insensitive of my surroundings. XD

have you ever read Hunger Games?

I'm sorry I haven't. Care to tell me more about it?

Have you ever met an old friend that you haven't seen for years, and have a long conversation with him/her, but deep inside your mind, you're desperately searching for his/her name?
Coz you remember the face but not the name.

ummm. guilty. XD. i'm really forgetful when it comes to those stuff.

Hunger Games~the Capitol keeps their power by forcing the districts to send one boy and one girl to fight for their lives in the hunger games. there are a total of 12 districts meaning 24 people to fight for their lives. so basically, it is a story that is full of bloody stuff. but it is a young adult novel, so it really gets away with just and adventure thingy.

have you ever tried harassing the person you love?

No, because the person I love isn't really alive xD (Saber) and I won't try harassing her either because she'll probably most likely harass me with her Excalibur and exceptional swordsmanship xD

Have you ever tried to draw on somewhere you aren't suppose to? Like the college/school wall xD

Nope, I follow the rules. make me kind of boring XD

have you ever wanted a dakimakura?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!