Have you ever...

yea, usually of my own, since I don't like excessive mess, but tends to get that way during school when I dont have the motivation to clean up (though when I say cleanup, it usually takes about 15-20 minutes only)

Have you ever had a girl in your room?

If you mean... other than my family and the housemaid, Yea but she's just a classmate though. She came over my house to visit me a couple times.

Have you ever spoken of something rude in front of your parents and got grounded/punished?

No.. I have ever done some attempts to do so... but always fail in the end.
Have you ever slipped yourself on a wet floor?

I slip a lot on ice and half melted snow a lot, but I dont fall somehow

Have you ever fallen down the stairs?

Yea, apparantly when I was like 1, my mom cut off my pinky finger with a nailclipper while cutting my nails. But I have no recollection of the event lol.

Have you ever passed out in public?

yeah like 3 times already.. dehydration from sun exposure, fatigue, plus stuff...

Have you ever had more than 3 pets at a time?

nah, I've only ever had 2 pets in my life, neither were actually mine anyway xD

have you ever seen the pope in person?

No.. You must of had huh? xD

Have you ever hang out in the mall for more than 10hrs?

Yea, I did see the pope when I was in Rome, we were looking around a huge church (or is it considered a cathedral) when suddenly the choir starts singing and people started parting way in the middle of the hall. It took a second to register that was the pope I was seeing in those robes xD He came as close as kissing the forehead of the disabled kid in a wheelchair in front of me. Only problem was I didn't get a photo cause of a) the bodyguards didn't seem too happy, and b) there were people jostling me around. :/ Was still pretty damn awesome coinicidence though, we had no idea why (and still don't know why) he was there in the first place.

And no, to say I dislike the mall here (one of the largest worldwide) is an understatement.

Have you ever gotten to see your favorite artists perform live?

Yea, only to find it on the other side of my desk.

Have you ever kicked anyone?

:wtf:............. .. no
Have you ever been suspended more than 3 days from school for violating the rules?

Yeah I have when I was a kid.

Have you ever woke up at night to use the toilet?
of course you have... stupid question..

Doesn't your question lack of "Have you ever" again? lol

Yes, I get nightmares pretty often. The worst would be this:
Everyone turn their back against me, my fam, my friends, my best friend and even my gf.
And when I woke up, I was like "oh wtf, what kind of dream was that??!"

Have you ever had a dinner with someone special?

Doesn't your question lack of "Have you ever" again? lol
I said i was tired ok!? :P

No actually no...
i don't feel like Ive meet someone "special" for me...

have you ever had second thought´s about your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Lmao second thoughts? well if you had meant that as in Thinking about another girl..

Then actually, TBH, I did :lmao:
I feel so wrong after having that in mind, so I decided not to think about sth like that ever again,

Have you ever thought of wanting to meet a special someone? Describe it?

Hmmm... feels like chii´s mission to find hideki as special one... xD
yes ive dreamed about finding a girl who would se me as her soul mate... being able to snuggle, being able to form a family and to be able to share the interests we have

How would you define "special one"?

nice!

Special One in my definition would be someone who's nothing like any other.. I feel comfortable sharing anything with and feels the same way as I do!!

Have you ever injured a cat/a dog?

No and i would never dream of it...
have you ever... followed an old man to bed? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx