Have you ever...

No, well yes...kind of...Whacked my bro. really hard for being annoying. I can't remember for what though. (been a long time, that's siblings for ya').

Have you ever been caught staring at someone?

Nope, I cant remember if I got caught once. But sometimes they do get some suspicion that I was staring o.o

Have you ever been caught cheating at a test?

No. I've only tried cheating once on test, it was on middle school. Swedish language test and I wrote some words to my eraser, which had a paper cover on it ( slide the cover away and read the words you don't remember ). But It didn't help on that test.
And I got through of it without the cheat actually.
Btw: I don't remember anything about swedish anymore.. so that was a waste of my lifetime.. :D

Have you ever saw a naked girl? (no internet or TV.)

Do I even wanna know what it it o.o? But no, havent eat that..

Have you ever spent more money on a day than you actually planned on spending?

No. I've only tried cheating once on test, it was on middle school. Swedish language test and I wrote some words to my eraser, which had a paper cover on it ( slide the cover away and read the words you don't remember ). But It didn't help on that test.
And I got through of it without the cheat actually.
Btw: I don't remember anything about swedish anymore.. so that was a waste of my lifetime.. :D

Have you ever saw a naked girl? (no internet or TV.)
OMG that was... hard T_T sure but i don't understand finlands way of language either ...

@HGSS Only in Japan....only in Japan, I'm a ridiculous cheapskate otherwise, spending large amounts of money has physical repercussions on my body :S (Like when I bought Kud for 1100$)

Have you ever hung up on someone on the phone on purpose?

Well..Yea.. =/ On my parents/friends... Sometimes..arguiing doesnt work over the phone, so I just hang up.

Have you ever had female friends sleep over?

[MENTION=8006]Mahoro[/MENTION] Whats Kud..? ._.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

Married to my Dollfies, Feena and Kud~

Yeah im pretty sure i had a female friend sleep over at one point in time or another :/
Have you ever been utterly lost without money?

Just gonna say you need to keep that for a while if you want to get OD
Have you ever had to eat ramen for a whole week?

Oh already o.o It took them a while to gimme od :/
and you ignored mah question D:<
Have you ever had to eat ramen for a whole week?

Nope.. o.o

Have you ever checked whats inside the fridge 6 times, even when theres nothing in it? xD

You didnt start with "Have you ever" :o

Have you ever broken something you borrowed from someone else?

Well..Yea.. =/. One day we went to spain by bus. We were supposed to make a stop somewhere where you could freshen up. But we got stuck in one hell of a traffic jam..so we had to skip the stop..

Have you ever talked over the phone for 3+ hours? (I did...total speech time: 4hours and 37min. o.o')

Nopes my phone talks go hi *insert random short talk* bye
Have you ever taken a really long bath?

Bath..Yea. In bath tub: an hour. Under the shower: 45min. xD

Have you ever forgotten to brush your teeth? :o

Yeah.. often :P

Have you ever forgotten to brush your teeth too?

Only a few times. Its THE first thing I do when I get out off bed. Straight to bathroom :3

Have you ever bitten your tongue while eating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx