Have you ever...

Haven't found an answer to that until now I guess? XD

Have you ever tried licking an electrode or the thing that creates the sparks in electric lighters? XD

Nope. Never had a snowball fight before. It's kinda funny though, to think that it could hail here sometimes and get very cold yet snow will never fall.

Ever tried playing golf before?

Grounded by electricity, Yep.
Grounded by parents, Who didn't?

Have you ever tried to accidentally wear the a different pair of socks before and just noticed it when somebody else noticed it first? XD

It's kinda getting hard to sneak my spamming around like this at the moment. I'm actually at school right now and surfing the net by phone 'cause the lecture's getting boring. Our damn prof might throw something at me again so I guess I'll be back later XD

< Never grounded by parents cuz im like a perfect child compared to my sis
Nope i dont think i ever accidentally wore different socks before~ (theyre all white anyway)
Have you ever slept in class?

Wow... Seriously, this is the first time that I encountered someone who's never been grounded even once. XD

Yep, there were times that I slept in class specially when things get hectic.
I may not really look like it even in real life but I'm one of those straight A's and athletic types back in high school. Not saying this to brag but sleeping in class once in a while is normal I guess.

Lol and apparently i seem like a straight A and from how i climb everything athletic type too xD
Have you ever sat at the edge of a cliff?

I wouldn't call it a cliff though. It's just the edge of a very tall building's rooftop XD

Ever been curious enough before to try one of those cursed urban legend rituals?

I wouldn't call it a cliff though. It's just the edge of a very tall building's rooftop XD

Ever been curious enough before to try one of those cursed urban legend rituals?
heh... answer my question

Disposed a rival? maybe I guess. But not to the point that I killed him/her IRL.
Wore lady's clothes? Never and No way. I'm fond of setting traps but not those kind of traps.
Overlooked a question? I just did XD I guess we posted at the same time and I didn't notice it.

Ever had any exotic pets?

Nopes :/ Im pretty sure i havent and if i have that was probably someone elses fault =.=
Nopes no exotic ones...
Have you ever given people piggy back rides?

Yes I have given piggy back rides and recieve piggy back rides too (when i was a kid)
Not anymore though, its just weird now ~

Have you ever consider that you might be spamming too much~?

Hmm maybe :/ Yeah probably lol but oh wells i have time to waste
Have you ever seen the wonders of the world?

Never been outside of my country before so nope. XD

Ever played MTG before?

No MTG's not an online game (although there's an online version XD) It's Magic: The Gathering. That famous card game.
Yep. That would also mean I've been in a relationship before too. hahaha.

Ever got bitten by a snake? 0_o

I was just playing a game about a snake :p Nopes but theyre kinda creepy to walk past.... esp after dark
Have you ever planned for the zombie apocalypse?

I'd rather not think about it and haven't made any preparations. I'd rather just die as well if that happens.
I still wouldn't want that guaranteed 100% survival if it's hell on earth for until who knows when.

Ever broke a bone before?

Nopes might have dislocated something though
Have you ever thought that the ref made a really crappy call?

Once and awhile.
Have you ever thought your car is cleaner than your room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779