Have you ever...

Never ate any domesticated animals before XD

Ever thought of doing something really stupid but looked very awesome in the other people's eyes?

I climb trees? I climb fences? I climb everything? like a boss Im randomly fit although i dont look like it. I do lots of random stuff
Have you ever made a wish on 11:11?

I dunno what you mean about that 11:11 so I guess I didn't

Ever seen a headcrab IRL?

Oh. I really didn't know that so nope.

Diving? I wanted to try but never had the chance XD
Ate mapo tofu in real life?

I might have :/ Not sure... Im pretty sure yeah but it wasnt spicy like the one in angel beats
Have you ever lost you wallet? (i took it mwahahhaha nah not really :/ Ill have to stalk you and know you habits and make it seem like an accident if i wanted to do that)

Nope not yet. I always wear wallet chains when I go out XD

Got blamed for something really serious when you know it's not really your fault?

Hmm does people screaming that my mom is going to go suicide and im gonna be some convict in jail for the rest of my life because of my quiet personality count? Of course if they never went on that whatever stupid rant i wouldve been completely content with life and my mom wouldnt have been thinking of suicide in the first place

Have you ever thought of beating the crap out of someone?

Theyre processed but idk about fake :/
Have you ever thought about all the double speak governments use?

Hmm does people screaming that my mom is going to go suicide and im gonna be some convict in jail for the rest of my life because of my quiet personality count? Of course if they never went on that whatever stupid rant i wouldve been completely content with life and my mom wouldnt have been thinking of suicide in the first place

Have you ever thought of beating the crap out of someone?

Whoa. Chill. XD
You should've just said "yeah, and its really complicated" or something like that hahaha.
I feel bad for asking that XD

Not all ramen noodles are fake like that I guess.
I still know a good noodle house here in our place and they really do a kickass job for what they serve XD

Instant ramen is still real i suppose
Nah no need to feel bad :p I got over that a year ago a little after they said all that crap
Have you ever wanted to jump in a parallel world?

well yes the flipping world where all girls wear short skirts and have a very bouncy bossom.... what?!
ummm
same question... :x

To Aru-ish world? XD

Nope. never tried doing it as I know since I was a just a little kid that it'll be kind of stupid :|
Ever tried fishing before? XD

no ive never seen a paper in my entire life xD
have you used a toilet?

Okay... Gotta go like a boss. Break's over. *megustafacelikeaboss.jpg*

4 hours left before dismissal!!!!!!!

im not allowed to drive yet :/
have u ever been to a drive in cinema?

Nope I dont really go swimming at all that often

Have you ever cooked and follow the recipe the way the wrote it and somehow the result of the food came out different than what is written ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779