Have you ever...

ive gotten a scratch for no reason, but not bleeding
have u ever pretended to be sick because of homework procrastination

nope :) I'm too weak for that. Any guy my age could easily throw me to someplace since I weigh only 59kg.
(I'm not underweight though it may seem like it)

Have you ever froze your fingers so that when you get to warm, they start to sting and tickle after warming them?

wow... you're really light... :o
And yes it happens quite frequently since its like -16 around here... and your fingers really freeze :/

Have you ever got a really weird moment?

Oh hideki! btw: -22C* in here... :)
Does this count?: Woke up after some dream, but you can't quite remember that was it dream or was it true. Then yes.

Have you ever felt embarrassed becouse of your friend?
that feeling....

no but i think i have embarrassed my friend sometimes like when we were riding this bike my friend peddled i steered witch was uncomfortable. i was wearing these way to tight pj's with flaps under the arms like wings. anyway there were some people from school by the street. my friend at least looked embarrassed. (this was way back in grade school)

have u ever put french fries on your burger?

yes when i was born i did. my mom was in the hot tub to long before my birth and i came out with a bad fever but it turned out i was ok.

have u ever solved a rubix cube

No I actually haven't! :) I clearly don't have the required intelligence to finish those. :D

Have you ever been in water for so long that your fingers start to look like old people have? you know.. ripply?

Yeah... its quite common for me since i can bath for hours... <.<

Have you ever had a fail moment with a girl?

yes my favorite thing to do is to swim some people think i'm crazy because ill swim for like 5 hours at a time in a lake when its cold.(and i live in Alaska so sometimes its just a few degrees above freezing temp.)

have u ever been on a snowmobile?

oops sorry i gess i took to long

i cant say i have. but i never had a girl friend or anything so i gess its hard

have u ever been on a snowmobile?

Hmm im not sure :/ I might have but i cant remember =.= actually no i probably havent
Have you ever caught a fly with chopsticks? xD

yes i have its easy if u corner them in the window :ninja: :D

have u ever laughed so had u fell over?

Not sure what you mean by original but i did play one that was pretty much just the ball and bricks
Have you ever played a game while lagging? xD

Rarely
have you ever smack [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] with a fish? *Smack Sam*

*Smacks viet* i have now

have you ever stayed up more than 72 hours without sleep

Nopes xD I slept somewhat every day as far as i can remember
Have you ever touched a llama?

Nope, to far from where I live.

Have you ever accidentally walk into the opposite sex's toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts