Have you ever...

LOL, plenty of time.

Have you ever trying to fix your PC using every methods you knew, only to found out later that the reason why your PC wouldn't start up was because the power outlet socket was switched off?

No but I have had to instances where I mixed the wires up and instead of having the power button turn the PC on it would just reset it XD.

Have you ever had one of those days that everything seemed to be the exact opposite of what it should be?

Yup, and I don't want to experience it again. It's as if like it's Murphy's Law Day or something.

Have you ever felt so scared that you threw up?

Yup, many times. By the time I realized that it was a deja vu, it's already too late.

Have you ever fall asleep and listen to yourself snoring?
*Happened just now during lunch break in the office*

No i guess, i haven't been able to listen my snoring while sleeping, but i have woken up many times to my own snoring, actually i've woken up to realise that i was sleep talking something. Feels really wierd.

Have you ever seen a dead person, in front of you (i mean no TV or anything, in your own eyes)
*i remember when my father died when i was little, he was laying on the church "bed" or something, it was a little before the burial.*

No, I haven't yet. BTW, sorry about your loses. My condolence to you and your family.

Have you ever get the chance to fire a real fire arms? If 'yes' what was it and when?

Yep, it was KBKS wz.48, its one of the most popular training weapons in Poland, don't remember exactly when it happened, but it was during "survival" camp, back when I was in middle school.

Have you ever... lived in a basement? =P

No but several family members had basements turned into living spaces for my cousins and myself to play in.

Have you ever sneezed and farted at the same time? XD

Don't make me say it :D Yes.. and in school, jesus christ the amaunt of laugh. Even the teacher laughed.

Have you ever called 911? (or whatever the number is in your country)

*thanks alexdu, though it has been like 11-12 years now so it's really nothing--That sentence sounded bad :D oh what the hell....*

Nope, but once police was doing a stakeout at my family home, my room to be exact.

Have you ever... cried in result of events in cartoon/anime?

Yup, when I watched Grave of the Fireflies.

Have you ever been rushed to the hospital? What's the reason?
*Got stung by bee when I was 16-17 yo, under my foot. It was laying on the floor.
Didn't know if I'm allergic to bee sting or not, so we go to the hospital for checking.
That was the 1st time I ever submitted to the hospital, though I was treated as an outside patient.
Also get the chance to use the wheelchair for the 1st time on that day(actually it was at night)*

Kind of, not to the hospital, but to the ER, after being bitten by a dog, had almost through and through hole in my hand, now its only almost invisible scar. Besides that I've spent a lot of time in hospitals and other medical institutions in my early childhood.

Have you ever... seen single move, multiple times in the cinema? If so what movie was it?

So far, 2 movies that I've watched twice, in the cinema - Starship Troopers and Battle Of Los Angeles.

Have you ever been on a hunger strike?
*When I was still a small kid. About to have my dinner, with my favourite food already served, when my dad scolded me over something that I've forgotten what it was now. I leave the table, food untouched, and went straight to my room and lock it. I just hate when people argue at the dining table during dinner.*

Nope, I refused many things in my life, but never food =D

Have you ever... lost your "best friend" pet?

Yeah I've have. Matter of fact kind of ironic as my sister and her husband just lost their dog today :(

Have you ever broke out into song in a public place?

Nope, didn't dare to. Too shy, I guess. :)

OK, enough of sad story, let's move on...
Have you ever rescue any drown animal?

I once had a fish that died way to soon, but I supposed it didn't "drowned", so no.

Have you ever... been to Poland? If so, share your insights.

Yep but I saw nearly..nothing. We were walking across the border and looked at the faked stuff on the market :3

Have you ever made your own sushi ?

So far no, I'm currently looking for some seafood-less sushi recipes.

Have you ever... visited Akihabara?

Its one of my "ultimate" traveling goals, second one is attending International Comic-Con in Sand Diego.

No, though that would be very cool to visit there!

Have you ever driven a motorcycle?

Yes years ago a buddy of mine owned one and he let me take it from time to time.

Have you ever gone into a movie theater to see a movie without buying the ticket ?

Yup, when I was small, but my dad bought the ticket for us. So technically I DIDN'T buy the ticket. :P
Our 1st movie theater experience together was watching Rambo 3.

Have you ever lost a day(or more) in your life?
*A friend of my friend did. He slept in one late evening and woke up 2 days later.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on caminante654's profile.