Hello^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to her I am changing to my evil form when I am messenging with her helppp:dontleave::donow::crushed::alonescared::saveme:

umm......you mean decal its him not her and again i said don't care~

WAIT ITS A SHE??!!!! OMG ALL HIS AVATARS ARE GIRLS.....-AND CAN YOU SEE MY SIGNATURE NOW?

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] I needed to completly change the picture Throught I miss the ''Guilty Crown'' sign I think I gonna go to sony vegas and put on guilty crown sign tomorrow Its 1am I dont wanna play with it now.... And what I told him was that if he didint create the website he cant really do much right?

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] Yeah I needed to change the picture throught

What buisness...
You just act like a boss thinking you can rule everybody on this site...I told you let humans create the world not only one person doing it all for them

Its his fault he is taking my evil side out...

Hmm yep works now...

Btw should probably consider most of the people here guys xD Theres about 18% that admitted to being girls though~

Last edited:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Now 19% I am a girl>.<

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] I swear If he speaks again I gonna go completly evill

Thanku For welcoming me!
smiling.jpg

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] 1..1...1..1..7...1..7.. 17!!!! wait 17% of females !!:forsaken:

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] hmm IS THAT A PROBLEM THAT I AM A GIRL???:wtf::punch::starpunch::punchout: (second round of throwing Ralium with a super punch into the sky)

Last edited:
well umm no its just that you said 19% not 100% that your a girl...lol

Ermm thats not what I meant Sam said there is 18% girls here and I replied now its 19 cuz I am a girl

Well that's not exactly true Mato. With the increasing number of members in A-S, there's a fat chance that a majority of them are likely to be male which means that over time, rather than the percentage increasing, there is actually a drop in percentage for female members. But having one girl member once in a while does keep the percentage at bay, though it's very hard for the percentage to go up at all.

:goodtea:

Whats with people today?
I was carying the conversation that there are more males then females and thats what I was meaning I know there are more males here for some reason
And secondly Sam gave me a link were it shows how many males-females are on this site

Last edited:
Hmm well it only shows who voted so may not be an accurate representation...

Ralium is just being a troll :/

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] You post so much I rerember your name on memory:onionisfine:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Lol yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/