how are you~?

I am a bit confused at the moment. I want to go back to sleep, but I don't feel tired for some reason. I also haven't had any good dreams either. Not to mention the annoying on and off. I do not like it when I cannot sleep 8 hours without waking up.

Well, I get back my award of ASF.

Edit: You also, what's up Ken^_^?

i´m busy these days....not too much time for ASF or anime.and on top of that that slow inet (max 300 kb/sec) but i dont want to complain...oh and finally got over that flu,so feelin better right now ! And...what about you ? how is the bussiness going ? you´re allright so far ?

i´m busy these days....not too much time for ASF or anime.and on top of that that slow inet (max 300 kb/sec) but i dont want to complain...oh and finally got over that flu,so feelin better right now ! And...what about you ? how is the bussiness going ? you´re allright so far ?

Well, this is understandable nowadays...>_>

And really? I hope that you getting better soon with your health (Recommendation there: Eat much garlic and chili - this'll help^^!)

And well, at least what better than nothing at the net-speed...>_>

And I...??? Well, the usual current days - I watch now some animes - Well, so far okay...^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gugga wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine! Could you reup this game,please? I found that all the links were dead...
[家庭菜園] みなしごロンリィ ~魔王の娘~ [RJ01178459]
asd123a wrote on Shine's profile.