how are you~?

Well, this is understandable nowadays...>_>

And really? I hope that you getting better soon with your health (Recommendation there: Eat much garlic and chili - this'll help^^!)

And well, at least what better than nothing at the net-speed...>_>

And I...??? Well, the usual current days - I watch now some animes - Well, so far okay...^_^

i LOVE chili and garlic so that shouldn´t be the problem here... :D hope to catch up with watching some new anime as soon as the internet makes it possible for me.And finally have some more time to for asf anime and games of course is what i really looking forward into for the next weeks.Nice to hear you´re fine too.So much trouble in the world these days so some good news are always appreciated.....

i LOVE chili and garlic so that shouldn´t be the problem here... :D hope to catch up with watching some new anime as soon as the internet makes it possible for me.And finally have some more time to for asf anime and games of course is what i really looking forward into for the next weeks.Nice to hear you´re fine too.So much trouble in the world these days so some good news are always appreciated.....

Okay, then g'luck Ken!

Well, use the given time so good how possible out: Anime etc.

And yeah, at neighbor country see I with mixed feelings currently...>_>

Okay, then g'luck Ken!

Well, use the given time so good how possible out: Anime etc.

And yeah, at neighbor country see I with mixed feelings currently...>_>

hmm.....very delicate topic.i hope they stop talking and start acting soon....

I am feeling better. Coffee helps, lately I haven't been getting enough caffeine, so it causes a painful exhaustion I must avoid.

my 34th birthday will be remembered as the day Spock passed away......

3 hour sleep and then a day of nonstop work with a breakfast of bread and hot chocolate? =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gugga wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine! Could you reup this game,please? I found that all the links were dead...
[家庭菜園] みなしごロンリィ ~魔王の娘~ [RJ01178459]
asd123a wrote on Shine's profile.