Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

I want the cloth! lmao

Yeah, funny it's more expensive than some of the other items. I wonder if the T-shirt is more than that text. I don't like black shirts anyways...

It looks a bit better than I expected but if they are doing everything in one episode it better be 40 minutes long or it will be way too compressed...

It looks a bit better than I expected but if they are doing everything in one episode it better be 40 minutes long or it will be way too compressed...

I just found this last night before heading to bed. It's going to take a little time to see if more pics. For now the scene from the second to last chapter is used on the previews, pics, and even the character sheets. It's most likely going to be 20 minutes, assuming that Takeru didn't threaten the animators to give her six minutes to plow Mikoto.

Could you translate the Character Bios and the ETC page?

You mean this page? http://www.ms-pictures.com/label/animan/products/1708/inyouchu_sp/
Sure, I can make a quick translation, but they are probably the same as usual.

[Shiratori Mikoto]
Inyouchu's protagonis and main heroin. She has crimson hair collected in a ponytail, she weilds a katana that she can materialize using her powers, Her reckless foolish nature is the cause of her demise.

[Shiratori Takeru]
Inyouchu's side heroin, she's Mikoto's twin sister, but they don't resemble each other in either looks or character. In the past she was captured and raped, she-s still suffering from the aftereffects. She specializes in sealing tecniques.

[Kayama Sui]
Shoku-s side heroine, she is an apprentice demon hunter. She relies on enchanted charms to defend herself. This is the story of her first work as demon hunter, but as you may guess from her frightned eyes she's abouty to lose her purity because of her rbeasts.

[tsukishiro Kikuk and Ouka]

WIP, it's not 100% exact as i'm trying to do it fast

btw I wonder if this new anime is a pubblicity stunt for the upcoming shoku remake
btw the voice acting seems pretty good, they have the same actress from the game for Sui

Last edited:
There's no news about a Shoku remake that I know of. Chaccu's adaptation of Shoku must've sold well enough to warrant an animated adaptation.

Maybe that is the reason, who knows, maybe we'll get new maga adaptations if it sold well =)
But I am sure it's also because of the remake, it's possible they are gonna start teasing it soon

btw the shoku remake was pretty much confirmed from when they did the vote, so unless shinyaku inyouchu flopped (and i don't think so) we are gonna get shinyaku inyouchu shoku sooner or later =)

I say expect chaccu to do the manga adaptation for Kyou and Etsu in the future. As for Shoku, I can see the White Cat Brigade be inserted into the game somehow

it wouldn't surprise me to see another special chapter like the ones for inyouchuu remake with the white cat brigade and Ai, there should be still some story between where they left off and goku, it feels like some pieces are missing.

Wow... color me impressed! Yes, it looks fairly cheap, but they're not holding back on the weird hardcore elements and it looks tasty for sure. The pregnant bellies with the Mikoto x Takeru scene is something I loved about the chaccu manga over the original Shoku OVA scene, so that's awesome they're pregnant in this... remains to be scene how Meioki scenes will look and maybe any stomach bulging.

I have a hard time believing this can only be one episode and cover everything, maybe we'll get 2-3!

Also, bad news that that nya pomf clone seemed like it died already... all those pomf image hosters seem to die. I noticed im1gur is banned here too. Ugh. Probably some dead images in the thread now. :(

no file hosting site lasts forever...
they seem to be following the scenes by the letter, i just hope it contains all of them. I'm hoping for some surprise at comiket 92!

btw i replayed Momo's route in inyouchu remake and i got it wrong the first time around, she doesn't actually get raped, she returns Nightmare illusory spell back to him so it was all his dream, then when he wakes up and tries to attack her with tentacles she proceeds to destroy him.
"Momo is angry" lol

Last edited:
Oh yeah... Nightmare and his dream abilities. Does that ever happen again?

Poor Nightmare not getting his love, haha. I almost like the idea of her being officially raped and liking it, but still destroys him.

Looks like a fan to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotta say though, while i was expecting that type of animation from the preview, still really unappealing to me. Wish one of the bigger H-Studios would've done this instead, but oh well.

Looks like a fan to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotta say though, while i was expecting that type of animation from the preview, still really unappealing to me. Wish one of the bigger H-Studios would've done this instead, but oh well.

I say wait for the getchu screens to wait to see what else they have adapted into the anime.

Hmm, Meioki... I hope this doesn't mean it's only one episode! Still need to see him fuck everyone else.

Hmm, Meioki... I hope this doesn't mean it's only one episode! Still need to see him fuck everyone else.

The cover indicates that they're going to do the last two chapters of the manga. I'm assuming the earlier chapters are going to be used mostly as a means of how he manage to capture the protagonists via flashback. Meioki's reveal doesn't have much impact if they show him in demonic form right before he assumes the child like guise.

I just realized that Sui never saw Meioki's true form in the manga, or she was too caught up in pleasure to notice the big blue demon getting a blow job from Takeru standing right behind her.

One more week for Shoku Anime V2! Send your tentacle energies their way so we get something good. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779