Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

lazyhero You got your applocale all set right?

Never been a huge fan of his stuff, although it definitely did a lot to shapwe hentai as it is now
He's like Master Roshi, the old veteran...

But Aojiru is like Goku. Everything taken to the NEXT LEVEL! x1000 :P

The true master and final boss.

Whoa guys! I don't think we talked about this... found this is the Extra CG menu, pretty sure it was never used in the White Cat Episode, but maybe it will be used in the future. ;)

ofcvau.png

sunhxv.png

:D

... kind of like Mikoto vs Takeru, haha.

Isn't that Ai with he original body and tye scars? Now i am confused lol
Wouldn't be the first time some sprites go unused though...

Even weirder is that her sister (forgot her name?) has variations at the end with the same scars as Ai.

Maybe Ai has variations without the scars... or we never see her naked/having sex until then. lol

I think her name is Aki.
Maybe since there is all this switcheroo involved aojiru used the same base for both sisters and that is why there are all these alternative versions. I really want to see how their story evolves next, maybe we'll get similar episodes for shoku remake

Nice catch!!

I think it was Chihiro.

bjjkia.png

fvpdtl.png

Even the same outfit basically... canon world confirmed?! lol

WOOOH i hadn't noticed that, they are indeed very similar, except some.... size differences =P
Yes, her name was Chihiro.
Which makes me think, what would you want Aojiru to work on after shoku remake?
I would like him to make a sequel to goku and then maybe take a break from inyouchuu to work on a new title or a sequel to moryou

WOOOH i hadn't noticed that, they are indeed very similar, except some.... size differences =P
Yes, her name was Chihiro.
Which makes me think, what would you want Aojiru to work on after shoku remake?
I would like him to make a sequel to goku and then maybe take a break from inyouchuu to work on a new title or a sequel to moryou

Master Plan
> Shoku Remake
> Goku Sequel
> Kowaku no Toki 2 with twins cameo again
> Hanamaru 3 for more cute lolis/fun with new Inyouchuu level hardcore sex scenes again like Hanamaru 2

But Kowaku is tricky ground because it could end up like that Fuka game with guro. I don't want any of that or weird torterous stuff, but it would be interesting to see Aojiru do more dungeon/bondage/bestiality again.

Of the other stuff yeah I wouldn't mind a sequel to Mouryou no Nie. They should limit the girls next time around. But otherwise it had some cool monster designs and ideas that would be awesome in Inyouchuu even, and it really is a spinoff practically.

I don't care for the last few vanilla games. I still have the CG's, but yeah never bothered with them beyond that and I think at this point TB should notice Aojiru is better off doing fetishy stuff, at least that's what it looks like to me with the ratings/reviews on Japanese sites for these. Kuraibito was like Kowaku Lite, it had some good scenes here and there along with some good bumpy inflated stomach action, but yeah this one and the ninja game Kagome are kind of low tier. It was also when Aojiru moved to widescreen and was maybe experimenting with new styles and software. The coloring is very light in these and doesn't pop as much as Kyou+.

If they did have to make a vanilla game that's not Hanamaru, maybe something comical with cameos of girls across all of Aojiru's work would be pretty neat and funny to see them in some situations or paired up with other girls.

I don't dislike the idea of a more vanilla game once in a while, but i still need some weirdness in the h scenes for it to be actually interesting

I don't dislike the idea of a more vanilla game once in a while, but i still need some weirdness in the h scenes for it to be actually interesting

I know what you mean, the fact that we need to work to understand these games makes the addition of something to spice things even more important, i know if they were in english i would play many more games, even vainillas, like that one full of elves drawn by Aoi Nagisa.

Well, if we go vanilla I'll standby my idea that an "Aojiru World" kind of thing with a bunch of girls from his games crossing over for funny situations could be cool. Then there would be some extra hidden CG or the DLC's could be really hardcore stuff. XD

I wonder how would it be if a game tried to mix all sorts of hardcore fucked up fetishes (like tentacles, pregnancy etc.) that we usually see in inyouchuu but in a completely vanilla context where the heroins go along with it and are not being raped, i wonder if they could make it as exciting...

I wonder how would it be if a game tried to mix all sorts of hardcore fucked up fetishes (like tentacles, pregnancy etc.) that we usually see in inyouchuu but in a completely vanilla context where the heroins go along with it and are not being raped, i wonder if they could make it as exciting...

You should check out Tentacles and Witches

I played that one but it didn't have that much good tentacle action, i liked the animr morr and i guess that is the kind of feeling i was thinking about

Too much clothes in that one for me. :P

But yeah it had that happy/hardcore vibe done fairly well.

I can definately see it, just have one or more of the heroines start out as total perverts rather than beeing broken into it lol

Actually i've been concocting a lot of stories like that because my number one waifu, Nero, is already a canonical pervert to begin with xD

To be fair Takeru would not be that much of a pervert without her "illnes", Mikoto and Sui are way more ecchi =P

You think so?

Is it her experiences and mind break that turned her pervy...

Or did her dramatic abuse only unleash her underlying suppressed potential perverseness and make her confess to loving Mikoto?

XD

Then there's Ouka who might strip down naked for you without question and not think anything about it. lol

Well, outside of her obvious attracion to Mikoto she's always super serious and dismissive of any advance (maybe even a bit self repressed) so I'd say she's the least interested in sex in general, although she'd definitely be all over Mikoto if she wasn't too serious to confess to her. What turns her into a complete pervert is the events in the first game and their side effects that cause her waves of uncontrollable lust, but outside those moments she's her usual self.

Ouka has 0 sense of shame and that is why she had no issue stripping in front of others, but at the same time she does nothing to pursue sex so i wouldn't say she's a perv, not by default at least. Kikuka instead is much more assertive in her romantic relationships =P (and she has fun groping Ouka)

As for Mikoto I think she's secretly a pervert, she takes very little effort to be pushed into being a slut, granted it usually involves magic or other demonic stuff, but sometimes not even that and she starts enjoying it way too much and way too quickly, basically as soon as her self esteem goes down a bit or she gets a taste of pleasure she completely gives into it like she was barely holding off.

Sui is kinda the same... but more! First of all her infatuation for Yamato seems to be the only thing keeping her from seeking sex with pretty much anyone and her shiness and naivety kinda cover up her horniness which i think would be too much otherwise.

But who knows, maybe I'm just factoring the bad routes too much into this...

Interesting you think Sui is more perverted than Mikoto, hehe.

Maybe BoD knows, as the resident Takeru lover!

Another new Mikoto dakimakura for an upcoming comic market... UGH! I wonder if it'll be hard to come by. Looks incredible... small uncensored thumbnail on the main cyberworks page.

http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/comk/c92/

I am liking how detailed those thighs are lately. Love them. :P

oh nice, C92 is approaching! I wonder if they'll show anything new
Also yeah, i think Mikoto is more of a pervert, maybe it's just because Takeru is always so composed? I think if Mikoto was the one who got violated she would not have been able to conduct a nomal life like Takeru does

I just hope we don't have another Goku Twins Expansion 2 case here with some material that could be impossible to find again... :@

Gonna keep my eye on the official TB shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx