Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

That guy is clearly confusing remasters with remakes lol
Other than that i see the usual people horrified at the extreme content and one guy complaining about the reused poses

Most people will be disgusted at it, progste, so, it's not a surprise.

Granted, I admit I don't want to see the girls shit. But, for the average person, they'll see Inyouchuu (and any work where Aojiru is the artist, like if he was the only one) as nothing other than guro, scat and naughty tentacles ahoy. :|

Did Yamato revert to back to a child, or are Mikoto and Sui carrying his kid in the remake?

In the original they go into his mind to calm him during his berserk state and that's symbolized in his inner-mind-theater to them holding him as a child.

No idea if that's still how it goes in the remake though.

According to the comments, at least one of them, they're complaining about Tinkerbell pulling a Capcom on making remakes... when it has been just ONE game... unless you consider the collections of Aojiru and Saburou as such.
Nothing wrong with the remake if anything they improved over the 1st game and to top that the fans voted for it. LOL
That guy is clearly confusing remasters with remakes lol
Other than that i see the usual people horrified at the extreme content and one guy complaining about the reused poses
The reused poses is just really noticeable in this game, I've seen a few people mention it, me being one. :P Tinkerbell always have a bunch of scenes that are on the mark in my extreme tastes but they also do stuff that makes me do a double take, or is extreme in a way that is unpalatable to my taste. But I can ignore that for the stuff it smashes out the park. We now have a nice year to sit with this game(and the others) and await what Shoku remake brings to the table. If they managed to amp the first game by ten, I can't imagine what we will get with the 2nd remake. I think it will be a harder act to beat though.

In the original they go into his mind to calm him during his berserk state and that's symbolized in his inner-mind-theater to them holding him as a child.

No idea if that's still how it goes in the remake though.

Yes, that is what happens and i am pretty sure Mikoto doing it is the canon route.

I cleared my cookies but exhentai always want to log me... And I logged to e-hentai.

1: clear cookies and cache, makes sure you select "everything" and not just the last hour
2: without going to exhentai, log in on e-hentai, even if you were logged before you have to log again
3: now you should be able to access exhentai

I dit all that but impossible. Endless logging screen :( I have too the plugin ExHentai Easy 2 for firefox.

Then... Can I receive the torrent please ? ^^

Last edited:
Well if you can get to to the exhentai page, torrent link should be on the right by the tags. I think others mentioned it's hosted elsewhere though? I sometimes have to right click and get the magnet link or something for it to work. CG downloaded in minutes for me.

Alright, so I've filtered out all the POO (literally sadly...) and other nastiness of the Inyouchuu Remake CG, I think this will be fun to do a tally of my custom folders and the number of images in the rotation...

Kyou = 571 (all four extras included)
Goku = 694 (46 = extra)
Remake = 1,399 with NO CG's from the two extras yet, wow! Granted I will probably keep trimming the vanilla scenes down a lot. That's what the Kyou/Goku folders are like, most vanilla stripped out with a few CG's here and there left in.

That might put it in perspective. But it did seem like Remake had more variations per scene. So is it a quality vs quantity thing? With Goku maybe having more different scenes. haha who knows. But that's how the numbers look for me now.

Gonna be fun to make some new custom folders for all Aojiru stuff again sometime. I have old ones I haven't edited since Kyou. These mostly include Inyouchuu, Shoku, Etsu, Mouryou no Nie, Hanamaru 2, Kowaku no Toki, Kagome, and Kuraibito.

Doggystyle (bestiality haha) = 167
Aojiru-loli = 414 (only included a few Ouka/Kikuka things for this folder, stuff like Sora would go here)
Mikoto = 611
Stuffed (fat bellies!) = 803
Kyou Fat (fat bellies!) = 249 - I will probably add Goku/Remake to this one since the styles and widescreen are similar. But then maybe make another ultra fat belly folder of everything.

Also wanted to share another commission I did by the artist "Seven"

zdtgej.png

Should also be noted that powers in inyouchuu seem to be divided in 3 types: lightning(Mikoto), wind(Takeru) and water(Sui). I am not sure if there is also neutral youma and human powers.

Nice, is there no way to view a playlist or an easier way to see all the videos you'll put up? I wonder if the age restriction hides them. Going to your profile there doesn't show any videos. I'm not very familiar with using DM though...

Your translation seems great so far and improved! I'll start updating the main page with these links.

Damn I love the music in Inyouchuu 1. Maybe you just didn't like the sex tracks prog? :P

OG Mikoto sounds older though, haha. I like her newer voices more.

-----

Any of you guys playing Tekken 7? I wonder if I can make some of the girls in it with the customization hehe.

Honestly speaking, I am also fairly new to this whole Dailymotion stuff, so everything I do there is basicaly done by trail and error. However, the long weekend starts here tomorrow, so I'll have some time to tinker with the channel. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~