Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Nice, is there no way to view a playlist or an easier way to see all the videos you'll put up? I wonder if the age restriction hides them. Going to your profile there doesn't show any videos. I'm not very familiar with using DM though...

Your translation seems great so far and improved! I'll start updating the main page with these links.

Damn I love the music in Inyouchuu 1. Maybe you just didn't like the sex tracks prog? :P

OG Mikoto sounds older though, haha. I like her newer voices more.

-----

Any of you guys playing Tekken 7? I wonder if I can make some of the girls in it with the customization hehe.

Yes, my criticism was mostly aimed at the music during sex scenes, add to that the fact that their voices during sex events sounded more sleepy than scared or horny and it made for some sleep inducing moments =P
Not to say the events were bad but we've come a long way.
The music in the rest of the game was usually fun and suited the atmosphere (although some track gets reused in the wrong places). I would say they used to get the funny parts right even back then.

Man, I haven't played Tekken since 3 lol but right now I can only think about Metroid Prime 4!

Hopefully it'll just ignore Other M like other game series do with their black sheep titles xD

Been slowly slowly going through the HCGs, and I've noticed a strange little addition that wasn't there before. In previous games, when the girls gave up their big birthing bellies, popped out junior or a swarm of maggots or the odd spider and froggy octopus... their tummies returned to normal sleek size. Now though, all that stretched skin hangs around for while. Good visual metaphor, i guess, shows you through its slackless how exhaused the girl us.

But. It also makes them look tubby, and that is a quality which we must keep far far away from our svelte cat brigate beauties. SO! Weigh in! What do you think about the newly prevalent sagging post-pregnancy bellies! Tell us, and tell us why!

Last edited:
I think the belly sagging a bit after being stuffed with a giant monster seems only normal and a bit more realistic as well as conveying how ruined they are by that point, I like it, it makes it feel more like the whole ordeal feel like it actually just happened to them. If it makes it better, their bellies would slowly go back to normal, given the time to do so =P (kinda like Takeru still looks normal after going through all that)

I guess I'm a little indifferent about it, because a few screens later they tend to get inflated/pregnant again haha. But yeah I would take a flat or full stuffed belly over that... I thought it was a bit more disturbing in Goku from the huge insertions aftermath. Maybe I was already immune to it with Remake, but yeah I didn't mind it. Though I dislike not seeing cute belly buttons...

So I seem to be hearing from a few people now that Inyouchuu is getting a new anime, based off the Shoku... comic? One of the Japanese fans on twitter finally tweeted me something that might be an official source, but I don't know:
http://mp4hentai.com/2017/05/upcoming-august-2017/

Produced by Animan? What have they done?

I guess I'm a little indifferent about it, because a few screens later they tend to get inflated/pregnant again haha. But yeah I would take a flat or full stuffed belly over that... I thought it was a bit more disturbing in Goku from the huge insertions aftermath. Maybe I was already immune to it with Remake, but yeah I didn't mind it. Though I dislike not seeing cute belly buttons...

So I seem to be hearing from a few people now that Inyouchuu is getting a new anime, based off the Shoku... comic? One of the Japanese fans on twitter finally tweeted me something that might be an official source, but I don't know:
http://mp4hentai.com/2017/05/upcoming-august-2017/

Produced by Animan? What have they done?

for real??????
if they base it on that chaccu manga, then I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be good.

-.- Isn't Animan one of those "barely even moving" animation labels? I hope they make an extra effort this time, Inyouchuu deserves it.
Besides that I would rather have an anime based on newer titles instead of shoku which already has a pretty decent adaptation, if they are making a new one they better do it well... being from the manga is a good thing, this way they can follow a more coherent narration than the old anime, but I am not confident enough in Animan's animation based on their recent works.

-.- Isn't Animan one of those "barely even moving" animation labels? I hope they make an extra effort this time, Inyouchuu deserves it.
Besides that I would rather have an anime based on newer titles instead of shoku which already has a pretty decent adaptation, if they are making a new one they better do it well... being from the manga is a good thing, this way they can follow a more coherent narration than the old anime, but I am not confident enough in Animan's animation based on their recent works.
Damn... for some reason I kind of had a feeling that's who Animan were, did they do some loli stuff that was totally average? Yeah not sure what to think... guess it's always nice to get more Inyouchuu content though.

I got my last bit of merchandise for now!
https://twitter.com/meiohshoku/status/875861278438379520

I honestly didn't expect Shoku to get another animated adaptation, one based off the chaccu manga at that. So, how many episodes is this going to last?

I might already have that set. Is one episode SD and weird resolution, with the second episode being true BD quality? Still no bonus episode too. I'm guessing this is what the US licensed release will look like.

EDIT: Seems both episodes are in great quality. Subs are great too. I'm still gonna buy it to support them and somehow... own some American Inyouchuu media! :eek::D

I honestly didn't expect Shoku to get another animated adaptation, one based off the chaccu manga at that. So, how many episodes is this going to last?
Probably... 1-2. lol, would be nice if it turns out good though!

Last edited:
So, when will the preview pics and videos come out for this? I've looked around and I see nothing on getchu or the website about the manga getting an animated adaptation

I know what you mean, seriously anything would be better than that barely moving animation, i would love if the animation has similarities to those of TA, Kangoku Snekan, and can't remember the other big example......anyway that animation suits Inyouchuu i think (well toned down a little)

Oh man... based off these low budget quality covers, this does not bode well. :(

Poor Inyouchuu getting bad treatment.

This is not just applying to Inyouchuu, but any "anime of the eroge". I'm personally against the idea of making the animes last only 17 minutes instead of the usual 25 they were in the past.

I would have loved to watch Bunnywalker's animes more, but such short length is quite of a disappointment for me. Sure it' meant to be titilation, but I want more character interaction on them.

This is not just applying to Inyouchuu, but any "anime of the eroge". I'm personally against the idea of making the animes last only 17 minutes instead of the usual 25 they were in the past.

I would have loved to watch Bunnywalker's animes more, but such short length is quite of a disappointment for me. Sure it' meant to be titilation, but I want more character interaction on them.
Yeah, I bet everyone regrets pirating Pixy's stuff now. Their good shows were amazing and 4-6 episodes. And before that it seemed like we usually got ~3-5 episodes out of a series.

Nowadays there's so much vanilla and most OVA's only seem to get 2 episodes.

Utea ep4 was kind of disappointing too. I still like the first two episodes a lot, but before that I think the only standout OVA to me was Kowaku no Toki...

Kind of sad that my go to hentai OVA's have been the same for like the last decade now. :(

yeah, the only ones who still seem to put some effort into them seem to be Pink Pineapple and even then they've apparently opted to just make single episode OVA's for one game now, not even the formerly usual 3...

I think the recent scaling back on hentai anime quality has to do with the fact that they don't make as much money as they would need to make their cost back, at least if they wanted to make them like a couple of years ago

Never been a huge fan of his stuff, although it definitely did a lot to shapwe hentai as it is now

someone please help me T_T

Direct3Dの作成に失敗 from Shinyaku inyouchuu
f9cEOpA.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx