Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Okay! So I'm officially done. As always like others said I'll need a little more time myself to see what I think in the end, but I still do think Goku is probably better myself. Story wise maybe that's up in the air, as I really enjoy the story of the original here (at least the context I can pickup from it haha). As much as I love my Ouka and Kikuka, it is nice to see the original trio again and Yamato in the spotlight, along with competent Takeru (though her destruction here seems depicted even worse than before! and a lot of it is canon... poor girl).

Not much to say about the Ouka and Kikuka chapter. Seems to be more stuff with the butler character. Ouka doesn't seem out of character, but she does seem more talkative. Kikuka is charmingly aggressive as ever. One of the fusion scenes I thought was okay, the side view one because it looks like that classic Meioki scene we've seen them in before... but it was still kind of weird.

Ai's arc in the White Cat Brigade chapter is pretty cool and gives us some answers. I also enjoyed the White Cat main scenario. Rinko and Kyoko have grown on me a lot and are awesome. Rinko and Sora bickering is pretty cute and amusing, though I'm still not sold on Sora or Kaori. Most seem to hate Kaori... I love her character design, but admittedly yeah I'm still not sure what the heck she can even do. It's cute how they all have cat powers, though I think the Black Cat's having their own unique abilities is more interesting. At this rate I still don't think the White Cat's could carry a game themselves. But I love them as the side characters. Maybe if Sui joined up with them on their ventures as a veteran, or maybe gets boosted confidence with Rinko's interest in her, etc, but yeah. The Ai stuff is building up to an arc with the Shiratori's, so I am sure Mikoto will always be the main.

Now the h content of the White Cat Brigade... phew! Bit too much for me, frightening stuff really. Rinko suffocating in her mom's vagina, seeing her hands grasping her mothers belly ... and I'm assuming both Rinko and Sora die in those bad routes. I'm also sure I speak for Int, but all this enormous egg belly button birthing stuff is just way too weird and nasty. There is quite a bit of it throughout, so I hope they got it out of their system and don't keep this fetish going. I still kind of like belly penetration and birthing, like the caterpillar coming out of the teachers belly, but this enormous belly button stretching fat egg extraction stuff is fucking bananas.

Overall like I said at the start, I might agree with Int that Goku is still the best overall. It really is... amazing everywhere and didn't have as much as this weird belly button stuff. I would say that and all the scat is a minus to Remake. However once we get our hands on the CG's and I can make a custom folder, I am sure the amount I like will be really high and probably more than Kyou or the others. Honestly at this rate, I think I just want to say Goku is my favorite and from there... it doesn't really matter because they're all amazing, even the original and Etsu still have some scenes I love seeing in my rotations. Interestingly enough I think it is because of the White Cat Brigade content in Goku and Nightmare's revenge that levels it up big time. Without that huge chunk of content, Remake would maybe be the best.

Shoku is more about slugs and bugs. My hopes for it is no twins fusion stuff, less piss/scat, and less belly button birthing craziness, also I really hope Meioki's dicks aren't censored like they were in the Goku twins prequel expansion... crossing my fingers. Otherwise this could definitely be one of the best! I just hope they don't amp up the guro, since they have been doing that with the twins over time... but I think TB has a good feel for what fans like about this series now and for the most part do an excellent job catering to it. As always Aojiru and company will continue to push the boundaries though... lol.

Fantastic remake that levels up the original big time, while being authentic to feel like the same tale told in a new light. It has some pros and cons as they all do... my love for Inyouchuu and Mikoto only continues to get stronger. :redface:

Like Prog said, when the tentacles are away and demons asleep... Inyouchuu is MOE! :)

qzicfl.png

wmrapv.png

pqjlbe.png

So... the classic battle of the boobs with Mikoto vs Sui! Who wins? But yes, I think Mikoto is trying to cheat a little as the camera seems closer. :P
dyjaci.png

mosrjd.png

Reactions: Murderous Int
So, no actual OST gallery in the game, That's weird, all the other games had it... I guess we'll need to wait for someone to extract the contents.

Can anyone in here instruct me on how to add subtitles on Dailymotion videos? I try to upload Inyou video with subtitles but the damn thing is slowly driving me to the point of insanity. And it did so in, like, 30 minutes!

Can anyone in here instruct me on how to add subtitles on Dailymotion videos? I try to upload Inyou video with subtitles but the damn thing is slowly driving me to the point of insanity. And it did so in, like, 30 minutes!

When you do pass the links xD

when in doubt, use handbrake to just burn the subs into the video and upload that hardsubbed version.

Ok, I will give this method a try. Hope that in the next few hours I will have a fresh and juicy link to share. Don't expect anything big, though. I'm taking nice and easy for now, since I'm new to this whole 'upload' thing.

That's right, I made the translation myself, so it will be far from perfect, but hey -- at least we get to enjoy the story properly, right?

I will try to do the next ones as fast as I can, however I'm in the middle of exam period on my University right now, so progress might be little bit slow. But I will keep on delivering.

No rush Ladifour! Take your time and don't burnout.

Here's a funny small question I maybe asked in the past... but what exactly are the twins carrying in their leg pouches? I'm guessing maybe some herbs or something from feudal upbringings.

If they've ever even talked about it, haha. Chances are it's just a cute accessory.

Here's a funny small question I maybe asked in the past... but what exactly are the twins carrying in their leg pouches? I'm guessing maybe some herbs or something from feudal upbringings.

If they've ever even talked about it, haha. Chances are it's just a cute accessory.

That's where they keep their ofudas

Me, but your link is sadpanda.jpg :)

It's a measure they have taken to be able to post any kind of content, to acces exhentai you have to
1) erase your cache and cookies (because you entered without being logged)
2) go to https://e-hentai.org/ and log in (create an account if you don't have one)
3) now go to exhentgai and you should be able to enter as long as you are l ogged in e-hentaiù

they had to do this because advertisers would not let them post certain kinds of images on the main site

Reactions: Sabirth
pretty sure the torrents themselves are hosted either on nyaa or tokyotosho anyways

Ok it's good, the CG are on hitomi.la ! :D

Great ! Now, waiting the DLC xD

Edit :
It's a measure they have taken to be able to post any kind of content, to acces exhentai you have to
1) erase your cache and cookies (because you entered without being logged)
2) go to https://e-hentai.org/ and log in (create an account if you don't have one)
3) now go to exhentgai and you should be able to enter as long as you are l ogged in e-hentaiù

they had to do this because advertisers would not let them post certain kinds of images on the main site

I created an account on e-hentai but exhentai doesn't want logging me

Last edited:
Delete e-hentai and exhentai cookies. Login at e-hentai, then try accessing exhentai. That's at least what I have to do sometime.

Now that the CG is out in the wild I am curious to see what others think of it!

According to the comments, at least one of them, they're complaining about Tinkerbell pulling a Capcom on making remakes... when it has been just ONE game... unless you consider the collections of Aojiru and Saburou as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx