^ Zexcs' adaptation of Itsuten could best be described as a cheap cut-and-paste job.
Larethian: I declare this show to be an officially new series.

PS: larethian = translator for the LN.

Either my mind farted, or I just feel like I completely missed one or two episodes.

I liked Himea a lot this episode, she showed that she really does love Taito and she's not quite the uber-possessive psycho she seemed like early in the series. She seemed willing to step aside and let Taito and Haruka be together, which is probably just teasing those of us who're on their 'ship.' Of course the brothers didn't fulfill their part of the bargain and just took her hostage too. Interesting that the entity possessing Haruka (and she really is cute as hell, I liked her ass slung over the bishie's shoulder at the beginning too) wanted to remove itself from her so they could be together as well. Interesting, all the supernatural shit seems willing to just bugger off and let the two humans be together ... I don't think Taito's going to go along with that, though.

Gekkou finally passed the teacher's 'lessons' ... now let's see if he survives the remedials. That was a pretty nice combo attack he pulled, but it'll take more than a new trick or two to take down Megane-Sensei.

ae4bb2f1.jpg

Taito has been really sleepy lately, and keeps dreaming of a female vampire who says she has given him her "poison." Sometimes he even thinks he hears her voice when he's awake. But after surviving an accident that should have killed him, Taito's world changes drastically and he realizes that his dreams are more real than he thought.
Introduction
Osaka Palace freshman in high school, a large iron rabbit. Is the protagonist of his life, fantasy Nantes good will be rewarded, do not believe anymore. His day was long thought to be consumed in the mundane.
But he had forgotten.
"She" smiles. Exchanged "promise". Melted flesh and blood "curse".
Important data is stolen or why?
In the memory should still lost, "she" is a smile.
Nine years ago, a large rabbit is still pressed, the oldest witch «felon girl (vampire), met» Saitohimea, in her "promises" were exchanged. To do so, says Himea 78 840 hours, or so many years of mind-boggling, and he had been made ​​captive.
Himea lose the memory of a large rabbit, while fallen to mediocre, the plot was wriggling around a number of Himea.
Together with a magic sword transcendent force (spelling error) with the student body president, crimson moonlight. Lightning Lightning tied the devil beauty with a kiss in the moonlight.
Those who destroy the mundane everyday, around the ring in a sequence Himea, show up in front of a large rabbit with the other.
"7 times in 15 minutes."
Himea a large rabbit with "promises" when reminded. He was a mediocre day, begin large strain.
Heavier than death, that "promise" to never ever for 違Enai, rabbit big step into battle with unimaginable

3b7f2d91.gif

Large Steel Rabbit: Shinnosuke Tachibana
Saitohimea Megumi Takamoto
Red Moonlight: Yuichi Nakamura
Beautiful Lightning Ando (undo Future): Iori Nomizu

Drizzle far: good name
Green water fountain: Chika Horikawa
Sae Sae number Eiko: Aya Goda
Red sun: Jun Fukuyama

Main Staff
869b14bc.gif

Original: Original illustrations Takaya Kagami: With Enoki Palace
(Published by Pocket / Fantasia series Dragon Magazine)

Director: Takashi Yamamoto heaven ("☆ Jewel Inkuru pet"
"★ Nanatsuiro Drops")
Series Composition: Shigeru Morita ("Is this a zombie?"
"Stigmatic Kueisa")
Screenplay: Keiichiro Daichi / Kiyoko Yoshimura / Spring there is Miyama
Storyboard: People gauze Fujisawa / Y. Nitta, deposition / Nagisa Miyazaki / Kawasaki 逸朗
Character Design: Satoshi Isono ("Omamori Himari Us")
Total animation director: Masaaki Sakurai / Satoshi Isono
Design Works: Yi Yue Iwanaga / Shinya Segawa
Art Setting: K. Aoki (Miho)
Art director: Toshihiro Kohama (Miho)
Color design: picture out of place Nana
Special Effects: Yukiko field fence (T2 Studio)
Director of Photography: Yuta Nakamura
EDIT: Daisuke Hiraki
Sound Director: Miwa Iwanami
Animation: Zekushizu

Music Producer / Music by Shigeo Komori (FMF)
Music Director: Kosuke Fukai (FMF)
Music Production: Frontier Works

Image Song: "Real courtship" song: Hitomi Harada
Opening Theme: "Once" song: Hitomi Harada
July 27 (Wednesday) released!
Ending Theme: "蟬 Sky" Song: Akiko Shikata
August 24 (Wednesday) released! (Frontier Works)

Web Radio "Little Devil ~ Himea heaven and the future of radio time (bunny) ~ student council room"
Personality: Megumi Takamoto (Saitohimea role), Iori Nomizu ('s future role undo)
Internet radio stations <Izumi sound>,
Playing in animate TV!

Lyrics by Yu-ri rock ear
Composer: Eriko Yoshiki
Arrangement: Shigeo Komori (Frontier Works)

Producer: P Tenma Masked Kamen ("Dawn of the sky," "Is this a zombie?")
Production: High School Student Council Palace Osaka

Character
96f51a0e.jpg

cce89397.jpg

b6bbe6d8.jpg

7243d9c5.jpg

6a56abc3.jpg

16c4175c.jpg

bc8bb4f6.jpg

64cb76a4.jpg

Oh, Zexcs. You're doing it again.
Must they end everything the moment it's about to turn really awesome?

THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY GOOD EPISODE IN THIS WHOLE SERIES WITHOUT INSANE BUTCHERING!

On another note, I enjoyed this episode. Lots. A surprisingly good episode in what has otherwise been a poor adaptation of one of my favorite series.

Don’t get me wrong. There was certainly a good deal to like here, but a single standout episode does not a strong series make, nor do I believe it will save Itsu-Ten from the downwards spiral of poor story boarding, unbelievable characters and an overall lacking when compared to the original work that has had potential viewer after viewer abandon it from near day one.

My bit of ranting aside, I give Zexcs a fair bit of credit in weaving an episode that more accurately reflects what I, and I believe many others, believe Itsu-Ten should’ve been like from the start. Truly a shame that it took them this long to achieve such.

At any rate, it doesn’t look as though we’ll get to see the Dark Rabbit or Itsu-Ten’s true epicness that begins from here onwards. Though perhaps it’s for the best that such is left to the light novel and manga.

With respect to this final episode of Itsu-Ten, I can only say... as expected of Zexcs; a cheap and utterly transparent fanservice piece to top off the whole of the series which has been loaded down with much the same. Well, at least the last episode manage to make me giggle.

Thanks to Zexcs for ruining a good story with fanservice. Feels like they just cut and paste from the original material, rushing through stuffs without any coherence. Season 2? Nah, they butchered it too much, SO NO SEASON 2 PLOX (unless there is another remade by another studio). Overall, a complex story ruined, QUALITY ADAPTATION THERE. Now go read the LNs at baka tsuki, recommended by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!