KanColle Headquarter!

@ecael you mean you have the 3rd right? That's not the 3rd you upgraded right? ^^

@KOS etou... construct Yamato is in LSC and it cost about 20k resources. Well if you want to do it daily you have to buy resources from the shop. It can't be "how many... per day". :D

20k is the total resources. Like King yesterday, he did with the recipe 7/7/7/2 ---> 7k/7k/7k/2k ( total 23k, the order is fuel/ammo/steal/bauxite ). It take about 1.5~2 days to restock that many ^^.

how many attempts do you get for yamato per day?

I believe you get 3 per 3 minutes for steel, bullet and fuel. 1 per 3 minute for bauxite whenever you're under soft cap limit. (soft cap increases with level). So if you're just going by regen and nothing else, standard Yamato recipe is 4/6/6/2K + 1~20 dev mat.

So yea, it would require around 6000 minutes, which equates to about 100 hours for one go. (assuming you don't want to keep resource for other things such as repair, sortie...etc or just have vast excess.)

Of course other things such as expedition and quest will help with resource gain, however I'm a bit lazy and can't be bothered to calculate that since resource gain can depend on the ships you send to expedition (it varies slightly because ships consume different amounts of resources)

okay, i guess farming is the answer then.

No need to worry that much. When you unlock high rate expedition, you can restock that many resources in 2 days even 1 day if you do all daily quest with SS. The problem is dev mat because you don't have more than 10 per day with quest. Oh but if you use 1 dev mat for LSC is another story. ^^

After many times failing to get Musashi, 1st try to get Bismarck....
....5hr ......OMFG Bisko !!!!!!!!!:nekopara_cheer:
Bismarck.jpg

But I realize I don't have enough BP for her. :gokiko_shobon:

@Icchan Er... I don't know why but I can load it normally, and BP is blureprint ^^. Some ships need it for remodel.

@wind Congrats on your Bisko :D. Leave the BP thing later, you will have enough BP for her in... event ^^.

@Icchan i can see the image :)

@moe thanks, but waiting for enough BP in event is so much pain T_T.
@KOS-MOS thanks, btw have you won the lottery yet ?

EDIT: After I saw Bismarck luck, I made this "Unlucky Fleet".
Unlucky_fleet.jpg

Last edited:
@ecael you mean you have the 3rd right? That's not the 3rd you upgraded right? ^^
No real point max upgrading 3 but I guess that can be a goal to reach by the end of 2015. Just aiming for 6 or 7star*3 for now. Freed up 46 can go elsewhere.

Spare account with spare yamato, spare bismarck and musashi? :D

clean slate, i got nothing XD

going to farm for everything myself.

well it won't really be too time consuming just got pop in everytime a mission or whatever i am doing is done.

edit: first build naka

Last edited:
[MENTION=110737]wind_zero[/MENTION]; Congrats on getting Bismarck. If you're planning to give her flagship post, do remember to pat her daily! She needs her praises.

I love your PVP fleet. I rather face them than the many trolls on Gensui ranks in my server.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; Congrats? Anyways, remember to change your DMM password. Also best if you could log in to that email address cause they might do a password reset some time and require you to get a mail there iirc. (anyone remember about that DMM password reset?)

Also, did you just abandon Shimakaze for Yamato? :o_O:

------------------------------

I'm with ecael here. Only go to +6/+7 for those equip that requires it's own to rank up and aren't easy to come by. ex. 20.3cm (no2/no3) eats it's self for +7. MAX is for those that have nothing better to do-

already changed the email and password.

also who abandoned who?

I still have shimakaze, just took yamato instead of the protype.

@FireShark thanks, I'll praise her daily. But thinking about 5-5 for another medal... (I haven't tried 5-5 before). Is 5-5 hard ? :chuuni_scared:
Amatsukaze is good, but I don't have her in my fleet so...
@KOS-MOS congrats!!! Hope you can get your zekamashi soon ^^. And about Yamato, if we can trade ship, do you want my daughter ?

But thinking about 5-5 for another medal... (I haven't tried 5-5 before). Is 5-5 hard ? :chuuni_scared:
From my experience, I'd say NO. It's not hard but very RNG heavy and the only threat is preboss Re-chan on Line Ahead. What's worst is that you go to dead end after that for this setup : 3 BB, 2 CV and 1 CVL or Fast fleet . Slow fleet will bring you to SS night node where they CI like a boss.

But those are not a problem for the 3BB 3SS setup. SS will tank Re-chan's shelling but she can chuuha/orange your SS. Especially that preboss one.

NO planes, red AS.
Bismarck with 2 guns, searchlight, 1 armor.
Yamatos with 2 guns, 2 armor
SS with 2 torps.

(She have yet to opening torp me to red plus not like I have run over 10 times to fully proven she can't)

3 BB 3 SS with double sparkle supports (100% route to boss). This is even more RNG heavy than the usual setup that almost everyone uses. Usually 2nd node (node F) is the one sending you back most of the time. Those HaHAHAHA-class needs to go or you ka-ere!
I rather have a 100% route than taking my chances with that might end me with a fail run after getting rape by Re-chan. Since I don't have a ton of resources to burn.

7lllJ62.jpg

3 BB 2 CV 1 CVL Route : A>D>E> L or N
3 BB 3 SS Route : A>F>G>N

Please prepare tons of resources if you're planning on clearing it. It won't be fun otherwise.
Btw, we need to kill the boss 5 times instead of the usual 4 in other EOs. In the end, it is not worth doing unless you're in for ranking points.

Last edited:
Reactions: wind_zero
@Icchan Er... I don't know why but I can load it normally, and BP is blureprint ^^. Some ships need it for remodel.
Wow, I'm derping hard, I keep forgetting people's abbreviations every now and then. Now that I'm reminded of it, may as well poke at 1-5 and 2-5 to create my spare blueprints
Anyhow, congratulations on getting her. She's one of my most used BB's so far.

@Icchan i can see the image :)
I guess the image didn't load right for me if my connection was on the fritz. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts