KanColle Headquarter!

With 5~6 new ships for event then about 20~24 ships per year. I think it will take few years before they run out. :)

I thought they already planned USS ships to be implemented in the future, this have been said awhile ago no?

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Really? I never saw any post regarding them. A matter of when now.

3 times
hxJ5mfr.jpg

bIjRACW.jpg

2 times went dead end.
S9NSiY4.jpg

Must be revenge cause I clear the previous 2 with so low amount of runs. Time to youtube "You Shall Not Pass" to relieve myself. :(

-----------------------------------

Well, listening to "You Shall Not Pass" vids paid off.
6th run, game set.
GbtekfW.jpg

Failed to kill Boss though. (My Ise will show them Hell. :@)

Last edited:
[MENTION=99902]C can still turn over to them when they ran out of new ships. I still hope they would include Allied ships one day.

But if they do i won't be able to troll USN fanboys. Well i don't expect them to add allied ships before ending with muh axis

How you guys do quest Bm7 monthly? I have trouble with this quest because i can't have enough eLOS to reach boss.
My team: Poi ( 1 surface radar from Choukai ), Ayanami ( type 22 radar, starshell, search light ), Sendai ( 1 recon, 1 night recon ), Myoko (2 recon ), Shigure + Bucky ( combat equipment + drum ).
I think there are many slots with LOS buff. If more i may sacrifice fire power for LOS and hopping S rank at boss. I wonder high level teitoku can do this quest monthly. :-s
Oh i just try 2 runs and can't reach boss then the timer reset. Should wait for reply before decide to do this quest this month >.<.

High lvl T may do this quest monthly :D. [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION];

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; if LoS is your problem, try using Ooyodo (highest LoS + 4 slots), Akatsuki (highest LoS for DD atm) and Choukai instead. I personally never bother with this quest. :D

Try to use two radars instead for CA since you won't get AS. type 32.

June Kai Ni : Early CA model and active at the start of WW2 plus night battles. Obvious, it's the stalker Aoba.
She will most probably remodel at lv 65 cause name ship or 55 (Kinugasa level) but requires blueprint.. for her camera.

Better luck next time Takao, Atago and Kako (early model as well but sunk too early to be any worth).

I think the Vita version is different though. Might not play that one since it seems more time-consuming and I don't own a Vita.

I think the Vita version is different though. Might not play that one since it seems more time-consuming and I don't own a Vita.

Vita gonna be pretty different from all that we've seen of revealed information.
June Kai Ni : Early CA model and active at the start of WW2 plus night battles. Obvious, it's the stalker Aoba.
She will most probably remodel at lv 65 cause name ship or 55 (Kinugasa level) but requires blueprint.. for her camera.

Better luck next time Takao, Atago and Kako (early model as well but sunk too early to be any worth).
idk about English wiki but JP matomes are still on the unsure side. Just going from that information Aoba is slightly more likely, but honestly both can still fit.
How you guys do quest Bm7 monthly? I have trouble with this quest because i can't have enough eLOS to reach boss.
My team: Poi ( 1 surface radar from Choukai ), Ayanami ( type 22 radar, starshell, search light ), Sendai ( 1 recon, 1 night recon ), Myoko (2 recon ), Shigure + Bucky ( combat equipment + drum ).
I think there are many slots with LOS buff. If more i may sacrifice fire power for LOS and hopping S rank at boss. I wonder high level teitoku can do this quest monthly. :-s
Oh i just try 2 runs and can't reach boss then the timer reset. Should wait for reply before decide to do this quest this month >.<.
I think it is one of the most hated monthly by high level non-rankers. Without shiuns hitting any reasonable los is practically impossible. Don't see anything on my puush account even though I had to have screenshotted comps before so I guess I'll make another setup later and ss that. Off the top of my head though, you don't need drums if you do 4dd. If you really need recon, sac a dd to run pure radars. Searchlight blows for en route yasen nodes, and it isn't necessary for you to hit that 70ish los, just make sure you hit above 58.23 and you'll have a chance.

Don't ever sac firepower. Run Ooyodo if you have, sac one dd is the second measure, if you still can't do it recon wise level your ships with 321 or something. Getting S when you are practically 2 ship down is a huge pain.

Last edited:
Next tweet will probably reveal whose the K2 then.

- The Furutaka class (Kako) came before Aoba class.
- Aoba had 2 night battles, Kako had 1 and sunk.
- Among the CruDiv 6, Kako is the first to sink.

I rather have Aoba cause she got refitted into an AA Cruiser like Maya. Useful for the Mikawa quest.
And I feel like the devs are hinting us about what's going to be in Summer event, LOTS and LOTS of night battles. :)

Been awhile since I stumble into this. Found an English sub version.. finally.
ka~ero~Ka~ero~chinjufu~e~, Mu~tsu~ni~naru~~
I'm afraid I'll get addicted to it... :D

another English sub version

I don't feel motivated recently, so I'm doing only expeditions. I'm disgusted with normal maps depending on the compass...
Akatsuki 49, Aoba 41... long way to go...

The awesome spring event BGM. Really fitting for them Abyssal. SINK!
Sub by Pink Ryuuhou

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION];
Thank. Ooyodo is a good choice. I calculated using the formula on wikia, i had about 57~58 eLOS. Change from drum to radar, i'll have more than 58. To reach 70, i must have higher radar >.<.
I'll try this quest when i unlock it this month. But yeah, doing it monthly just for 2 improve material is pain.

They are used to upgrade your equipment through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal. You will need a lots when you upgrade your equipment. So save it from now. If i well remember you can only have 10 per week and 10 per month ( if 4 weeks = 1 month then about 50 per month ). To upgrade a type 94 FD to Akizuki FD you will need about 38 improvement materials or more...

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Get the large searchlight through Akashi's arsenal? Our only means of getting it now until a mini event like mochi happens.
It's a BB-only equip, with Hiei and Kirishima out. I don't know who else will carry that searchlight. (possibly Yamato / Nagato K2, but this is a dream.)

Yamato Beam Cannon.
PL4zn2w.png

Yamato Beam Cannon.
PL4zn2w.png

Wait that's photoshopped right? RIGHT!?

getting into this game is a pain, the vita port is out in august, i hope its good.

From what I can see the Vita version seems very different to the original KanColle, but I guess we'll have to wait and see since actual game play isn't revealed yet I don't think

Nah, more like wait for next month when they announce a new CA Kai Ni.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
What do you think? :whistle:

Please god NO, any other class but DD and fk.. CAs.

Well you should have got that from my response :P

And whoever is in charge on Kai Ni at the moment must love CA and DD...but to be fair there's probably a lot of balancing issues with BB/CV if they give them Kai Ni without some consideration, I mean Nagato class/Yamato class themselves are very strong without their Kai Ni, Ise class is probably the only BB class that's really overlooked at the moment in my opinion. CV wise I'm not sure whether they might want to look into certain aspect first before giving them Kai Ni. To me I think the class that really need some love right now is probably CL.

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION];
Thank. Ooyodo is a good choice. I calculated using the formula on wikia, i had about 57~58 eLOS. Change from drum to radar, i'll have more than 58. To reach 70, i must have higher radar >.<.
I'll try this quest when i unlock it this month. But yeah, doing it monthly just for 2 improve material is pain.
If you really want to hit 70 go sac a dd to run pure radars. No real point obsessing over yasen equips when you can't even get to boss.
And whoever is in charge on Kai Ni at the moment must love CA and DD...but to be fair there's probably a lot of balancing issues with BB/CV if they give them Kai Ni without some consideration, I mean Nagato class/Yamato class themselves are very strong without their Kai Ni, Ise class is probably the only BB class that's really overlooked at the moment in my opinion. CV wise I'm not sure whether they might want to look into certain aspect first before giving them Kai Ni. To me I think the class that really need some love right now is probably CL.
If you look at kai2s not as a balancing method but as a way of distributing new content for art and lines then it is pretty much as one would expect. At this point, to keep the game running while keeping a fresh feel, they have to push out content regularly without changing the game too much. That's DDs. They need to keep historical flavor? CL/CAs, with the latter being much easier to justify far as performance and survival goes. BB/CVs are basically all paper upgrades and IFs so easier to just match those to specific dates and time to hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts