KanColle Headquarter!

Equipment140-2.png

Those fairies too cute =>W<=

^Hiei, Kirishima & Yamato :D.

Shouhou_season.jpg

Murasame need to be kai to have that CG, mine is 13 >.<.

That new quest shows that the devs haven't lost their sadist nature. 5-1 is just too crazy without AS and proper branching cause.. fk Ta-class.

Sortie Hiei, Kirishima, Nagara, Akatsuki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma to 5-1 and clear the map with an S-rank.

I rather have CAs than DDs for the branching. We get higher chance to kill the sub at boss but surviving pre-boss nodes without AS and compass giving an okay to boss route is another case.

Searchlight +6 > +7 will consume itself until max, and changing to Searchlight 150cm requires Skilled Lookout. < anyone bother to confirm?

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; *sees the futon and Shouhou.* You're cheating on your waifu now? :P

Last edited:
*sees the futon and Shouhou.* You're cheating on your waifu now? :P

Umm... i forgot to change the furniture :D. After take the screenshot i just remember i have Mutsuki & Kisaragi window >.<. Btw It's not bed time so... it doesn't count :P.

That new quest shows that the devs haven't lost their sadist nature. 5-1 is just too crazy without AS and proper branching cause.. fk Ta-class.

Sortie Hiei, Kirishima, Nagara, Akatsuki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma to 5-1 and clear the map with an S-rank.

I rather have CAs than DDs for the branching. We get higher chance to kill the sub at boss but surviving pre-boss nodes without AS and compass giving an okay to boss route is another case.

Yeah, i just clear the monthly quest with 3BB and go 5-1. No AS, no saiun. It took me about 20 sorties from yesterday. Now read this quest... with 20% chance to reach boss. Fakkuuuuuu.

Umm... i forgot to change the furniture :D.

Yeah, i just clear the monthly quest with 3BB and go 5-1. No AS, no saiun. It took me about 20 sorties from yesterday. Now read this quest... with 20% chance to reach boss. Fakkuuuuuu.
Forgot to change.. right. :P

I cleared mine just yesterday, since we don't have useful slow BB besides Nagatos (I dislike the Fusous so no K2) I had to pull out my Uchuu Senkan and Yuubari being my sub killer it's piece of cake on boss node. About 5-6 runs iirc.
Going to pay Hoppou-chan a visit after monthly reset for Type 1. With my Yamato of course. :rolleyes:
aER7evb.jpg

My bad. I know what it is, but what does it have to do with Hoppou?
This quest gives Type 1 and you must pass her to reach boss.
It's been awhile since I last bully her and I even went into night battle just to murder her. (mochi farming, must kill anyways.)

Deploy a Battleship Squadron.
Consists of 2 Battleships (no Aviation Battleships) and 1 Light Carrier. You may add up to 3 additional ships. You MUST deploy to World 3-5, and obtain an S-rank victory at the boss node.

Thanks. Also you don't have to quote me every time since this is basically the only thread on the forum that I check.

Ah.. alright. ;) You should explore this forum more even though most came for the H-contents.

I did already. I lost interest in most of the things here. LPW got boring, I barely watch anime anymore and I can't remember the last time I read manga so yeah...

I can't remember the last time I read manga so yeah...

Same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

51e011f3d984482891f31ce3194f4296.png

I have actually stopped watching new animes, since 98% are adaptations (bad adaptations). Right now i'm looking for long lost classics, watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes right now (ep 23 i think). Might rewatch Cowboy Bebop for the 17th time

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Try this for your next Yamato craft.

jEOzNlu.jpg

Translation : Hey! Don't be rude towards Houshou!!

2EinETZ.jpg

Top and bottom image aren't related but they kinda tells a story together. Motherly <3 the feels.
kqjiR1z.png

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Haha.. anime nowadays are like re-skins from those a year or two ago. I used to follow about 10 series per season, now only about 3 or so. As for manga side, I never bother with them except for short doujins.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
Houshou is used often as a motherly figure purely because of the fact that she's probably around for the longest isn't she xD? And does Houshou bait even work, I'm not sure but most LSC seems to use Kaga xD

Be careful, Hoshou bait also gets you Nagamon (although this is less of motherly role and more about the sex, look it up yourself on danbooru or pixiv o.O)

Kinda off topic, but I actually still enjoy the new anime.

Haven't checked the LPW for a long time though.

ATM I'm trying to get most of my ships (except Destroyers) to about level 70

What I found is Nagato in a competition with Yamato to be the "father" of the fleet. Houshou being the mom.
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Wait till they pull out BB Mikasa. :D Mom of BBs, probably Houshou even?

What I found is Nagato in a competition with Yamato to be the "father" of the fleet. Houshou being the mom.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Wait till they pull out BB Mikasa. :D Mom of BBs, probably Houshou even?

Mikasa? Flagship in Tsushima? Damn that's old

[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION]; There's also grandma Asahi and other pre-dreadnoughts BBs. Ironclad series too, feat pirate Kongou and Fusou (both from England). Hello trophy ships :rolleyes: Anything better than more DD trophies.

KC can still turn over to them when they ran out of new ships. I still hope they would include Allied ships one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts