Latest Thought~

California it is! I love the state, and the city I live in...but the city is getting too expensive.

The first day I started working from home, took me less than 5 minutes to enjoy not having to go into an office. No papers, but yes I rely on my computer to keep everything. Luckily, everything I do is on spreadsheets, and my database.

Well, there are two possibilies where you really living: L.A. or S.F..

But you've then also some hours tasks, that you the database edit/manage, right?:dead:

Well, there are two possibilies where you really living: L.A. or S.F..

But you've then also some hours tasks, that you the database edit/manage, right?:dead:

Hmmmm...which city???

As expected, I tend to work more hours working from home (including being on AS) than if I commute and work in a office. Yes, I do hourly tasks, plus I do a lot of financial and costing analysis. I'm sure you and everyone else has a more exciting daily events then I do, right?

Hmmmm...which city???

As expected, I tend to work more hours working from home (including being on AS) than if I commute and work in a office. Yes, I do hourly tasks, plus I do a lot of financial and costing analysis. I'm sure you and everyone else has a more exciting daily events then I do, right?

Well, for L.A. "The city of angels and stars"; and for S.F. "The city of Chinatown and Golden..." - Well, the rest should you know...

Well, I do preapare for the work - what then leave the house - arrive to work-place - and then starts the hell - The end, I'm damn tired how right now...:dead:

Edit: Sleeping time - Bye and g'night Jez^^!

Well, for L.A. "The city of angels and stars"; and for S.F. "The city of Chinatown and Golden..." - Well, the rest should you know...

Well, I do preapare for the work - what then leave the house - arrive to work-place - and then starts the hell - The end, I'm damn tired how right now...:dead:

It's past midnight for you, right? I would be tired too, especially since you have to wake up and start the workday grind over again. :sigh:

Edit: Good night Nanashi! :sleepmoon:

Last edited:
Seen you've been pretty active lately Jez (if you don't mind me calling you that :scared:) ^^

I don't mind being called Jez. I've discovered being on AS breaks up my work day, so I might as well be active...plus, it fun! :fullblush:

I am, and although very expensive love Creed's Aventus. Never heard of Virgin Island Water, is it too tropically?

Nothing expensive...everyday usage Happy by Clinique and/or Miracle by Lancôme, and going out in the evenings Escape by Calvin Kline.

Absolutely... A fragrance doesn't have to be expensive, for it to be enjoyable. You have good tastes in fragrances, it's really a wonderful hobby.

Agreed with [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; busy busy.

[MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] ~ thank you! Fragrance used is based the person...took a while to find the perfect fragrance, and always searching for new ones.

[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ~ missed you...but I should be shutting down soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rhyme star wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please re-upload this game on Mexafile? Anything other than Rapidgator is fine for me. Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/171222-あざらしそふと-アマカノ-~second-season~-+.1119631/
walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193