Latest Thought~

It's past midnight for you, right? I would be tired too, especially since you have to wake up and start the workday grind over again. :sigh:

Well, I had already 11:20 PM on my clock - We've 9 hours difference, what on my side already night was...:dead:

Worked until 8 pm last night. Today, conference calls, quotes, analyzing numbers...:sigh: I'm not as tired as you and everyone up until the late hours...but I am tired today.

Worked until 8 pm last night. Today, conference calls, quotes, analyzing numbers...:sigh: I'm not as tired as you and everyone up until the late hours...but I am tired today.
Well, the job what you've is actually also very hard: You've always on the numbers, quotes and with the person's good mood in the conference pay attention... That is also hard work...:toohot:

Yes it is...now that you know I look at numbers. :( What about you and your job?

...Well, I'm cook since several years, and it's a bone-hard job... But it's better than jobless to be, not?...:toohot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rhyme star wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please re-upload this game on Mexafile? Anything other than Rapidgator is fine for me. Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/171222-あざらしそふと-アマカノ-~second-season~-+.1119631/
walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193