Latest Thought~

Why in each time I post I get this "Leave page" option and get referred to "Go Advance", also it double posts in same post sometimes :reallyconfused:

Why in each time I post I get this "Leave page" option and get referred to "Go Advance", also it double posts in same post sometimes :reallyconfused:

If you check the posts in the thread at the bottom, it already posted thus the 5 min double post thingy =/

If you check the posts in the thread at the bottom, it already posted thus the 5 min double post thingy =/

It may sometimes also double post inside the post even if you close Advanced page beforehand.

It may sometimes also double post inside the post even if you close Advanced page beforehand.

So I'm not the only one! I started a thread in Site Support about this silly bug.

Double double post O.o /me tries to make it double double double x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.