Latest Thought~

y7c.gif

huh why so long? I didnt get the expression btw "ka mo shiranai" - not knowing something?
oh and :hi: btw nashi-kun, how are you?

Ahh, lol... It was to anime related, because for the upcoming ep. must again a week wait...

And kamoshirenai means mostly: may/maybe

And am' finally happy again at ASF to be: Due (2 days) downtime of ASF (and at some other sites)...:goodtea:

Ahh, lol... It was to anime related, because for the upcoming ep. must again a week wait...

And kamoshirenai means mostly: may/maybe

And am' finally happy again at ASF to be: Due (2 days) downtime of ASF (and at some other sites)...:goodtea:

I wat assuming it is "kamo shirenai" and not 1 word because It didnt find a translation, kamo- may/maybe & shirenai - dont know :reallyconfused:

and 2 days, I only had that maintenance for like 2 min 2 days ago, but nevertheless Welcome back!
:chuuni_salute:

I wat assuming it is "kamo shirenai" and not 1 word because It didnt find a translation, kamo- may/maybe & shirenai - dont know :reallyconfused:

and 2 days, I only had that maintenance for like 2 min 2 days ago, but nevertheless Welcome back!
:chuuni_salute:

Well, literally means: Don't knowing really... - But it'll most as maybe used - BTW, at Japanese terms/words don't take it too literally, because Japanese is most a association-game what you more the relation between terms/words guess have, nothing more...

Well, the DNS doesn't found the servers of ASF's, nyaa.se's, subber-sites's and almost of the whole video-stream portal's... This was 2 sucky (additional 3 days, because at Wen. did started the shit) days...>_>

Well, literally means: Don't knowing really... - But it'll most as maybe used - BTW, at Japanese terms/words don't take it too literally, because Japanese is most a association-game what you more the relation between terms/words guess have, nothing more...

Well, the DNS doesn't found the servers of ASF's, nyaa.se's, subber-sites's and almost of the whole video-stream portal's... This was 2 sucky (additional 3 days, because at Wen. did started the shit) days...>_>

well I still didnt learn that much, I mean I still cant use kanji so I need to get use to all these ways of using them, damn these onyomi and kunyomi, why couldnt they borrowed them and decided on less sounds :sigh:,
also I was on like the entire week multiple times and I only received once a maintenance massage so I dont know about any server issues on my part, but yea it sucks

well I still didnt learn that much, I mean I still cant use kanji so I need to get use to all these ways of using them, damn these onyomi and kunyomi, why couldnt they borrowed them and decided on less sounds :sigh:,
also I was on like the entire week multiple times and I only received once a maintenance massage so I dont know about any server issues on my part, but yea it sucks

Well, keep this in your mind this rule about on-yomi and kun-yumi:

(Is ~ 95% valid) If a kanji for itself stands - well, alone. Then use the kun-yumi (The original Japanese term/word for that) - But if kun-yumi exists for that/this kanji.

And if 2 or more kanjis standing together, then use you the on-yomi terms (From Chinese converted terms to Japanese - In another words known: Sino-Japanese).

Yeah, I thought at ASF: That this maybe from Checky a bad-late April Fool action was... But as I the situation also at other websites noticed have, thought that this maybe the anti-piracy action of USA-Europe-Japan was - Because for their eyes is ASF, nyaa.se etc. illegal...

Well, keep this in your mind this rule about on-yomi and kun-yumi:

(Is ~ 95% valid) If a kanji for itself stands - well, alone. Then use the kun-yumi (The original Japanese term/word for that) - But if kun-yumi exists for that/this kanji.

And if 2 or more kanjis standing together, then use you the on-yomi terms (From Chinese converted terms to Japanese - In another words known: Sino-Japanese).

Yeah, I thought at ASF: That this maybe from Checky a bad-late April Fool action was... But as I the situation also at other websites noticed have, thought that this maybe the anti-piracy action of USA-Europe-Japan was - Because for their eyes is ASF, nyaa.se etc. illegal...

well I know what is on'yomi and kun'yomi and that it is borrowed from the Chinese language, but it doesn't make it less weird but never-mind that,
I didnt know that the USA-Europe-Japan put sites down, also I would also think that this will be well known, but than again they do what they want... control freaks, power got to their heads in my opinion, one would assume they have other sites to check instead of an anime-fan site :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家