Latest Thought~

just another saturday with ASF,Anime and games....im fine so far weather was great,how are you ? ahh and your siggy is great ! really.i love how the colors melts together...nice. :korokke_nice:
Ah, I see... It's really nice weekend to have Ken, and I relaxing with spamming and anime...xD

And thanks, these 2 weeks developing time (anger, stress, nerve and etc...>_>) did their efforts paid out, and am' finally damn happy for that result at the siggy...:goodtea:

y7c.gif

Ah, I see... It's really nice weekend to have Ken, and I relaxing with spamming and anime...xD

And thanks, these 2 weeks developing time (anger, stress, nerve and etc...>_>) did their efforts paid out, and am' finally damn happy for that result at the siggy...:goodtea:

2 weeks...really ? wow that´s a lot....but perfection needs time i guess.anyway....wanted to watch some new anime this weekend but still no chance for streaming so im stuck at watching some older ones from my hdd´s.but don´t want to complain...watching them is still fun especially when you have lot´s of cookies,cake,tea and pizza at your disposal.... :puniko_happy:

2 weeks...really ? wow that´s a lot....but perfection needs time i guess.anyway....wanted to watch some new anime this weekend but still no chance for streaming so im stuck at watching some older ones from my hdd´s.but don´t want to complain...watching them is still fun especially when you have lot´s of cookies,cake,tea and pizza at your disposal.... :puniko_happy:

Well, I wanted this time fully with GIMP experimenting (what this really long lasted...>_>), what the result of this experiment see can...xD

Yeah, it's really nice also the older seasons to watch, because of a bit nostalgic...:goodtea:

/me pushes out of wall Lio...xD

Last edited:
Well this isn't use only the single word -game? Hmm.. or should it be.

com'on, why are the lines soo clunky :gokiko_dead:, really did I stopped learning the language for a bit for THIS?!
:dead:

Well, I wanted this time fully with GIMP experimenting (what this really long lasted...>_>), what the result of this experiment see can...xD

Yeah, it's really nice also the older seasons to watch, because of a bit nostalgic...:goodtea:

/me pushes out of wall Lio...xD
:megane_aha: and than~> :megane_stare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]