Latest Thought~

Hmm, newcomer can also mean; that who just arrived is, it hasn't to mean automatically that on newbie...:bored:

:korokke_twins: dont worry I didnt think about it like that I was actually more along the way of "I wasn’t off for so long now was I?", anyway how are you?

:korokke_twins: dont worry I didnt think about it like that I was actually more along the way of "I wasn’t off for so long now was I?", anyway how are you?

Ah, I see...

...Well, my day was until late-afternoon busy with work, where then later ASF visited (what about until a hour ago very dead was...>_>), and did (and still...) some animes watch(ed)... And you?:bored:

Ah, I see...

...Well, my day was until late-afternoon busy with work, where then later ASF visited (what about until a hour ago very dead was...>_>), and did (and still...) some animes watch(ed)... And you?:bored:

:korokke_tenten: well my manager is at a three day vacation and doesn’t talk to me unless he needs something, and also I got a surprised call from an X that talks to me every month or more and than vanishes into the either.....
actually it was rather an uncomfortable and forceful call ...
also I did a bunch of stuff but it is not all that interesting
:korokke_yawn:

:korokke_tenten: well my manager is at a three day vacation and doesn’t talk to me unless he needs something, and also I got a surprised call from an X that talks to me every month or more and than vanishes into the either.....
actually it was rather an uncomfortable and forceful call ...
also I did a bunch of stuff but it is not all that interesting
:korokke_yawn:

What for an arrogant manager you have... And terror-calling? Hmm... Probably the stalker of your neighborhood...:bored:

What for an arrogant manager you have... And terror-calling? Hmm... Probably the stalker of your neighborhood...:bored:

nah not a stalker some complicated X that likes accusing me of not doing things she expects from me mostly if I can call it that, actually I was expecting my manager when I received her massage about a question I had :korokke_yawn:

Ah yeah... Well, am' now OFF for today, where then, bye and g'night Lio...:dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]