Latest Thought~

Barbarian barbershop, I'll rather allow my hair to grow, than let it be cut off by him. :chuuni_run:

y7c.gif

I´m watching a cool episode about J.C.Staff. It`s a Doku about the AnimeStudio and how to make Animes!
I really like that^^ It beginns at 4 min. While English speaking is subtitle in Japanese, after that is the subtitle in english!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION];

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

1st: Hi Mid, been a while^_^!

2nd: Indeed, it's really an interesting doku... - I'll of course watch, if my net-connection again his speed get back...xD

Hi nanashi1,
Yes a while^^ A bad internet-connection? Thats really bad! I can said, thats a really special doku^^
mid

Yes a while^^ A bad internet-connection? Thats really bad! I can said, thats a really special doku^^
mid
Well, I can videos stream, but no YouTube videos right now - Due slow connection there now...

And yeah, I'm sure that a very special doku is...xD

You have problem with the i-net, i have problem with the shockwave-player(flash)! Computers and their problems xD

You have problem with the i-net, i have problem with the shockwave-player(flash)! Computers and their problems xD

Yeah, since months I get also these annoying Shockwave-flashs, where often my PC for an moment frozes...>_>

BTW, what's up lately with you?

Hm, you knew that i translate vn's in a group? The Admin kicked me without a reason, that was very hard. And At this moment i only translated a manga...
I loved translating VN's...

And for relaxing i listening to:

konban wa shi-sama ! how r u ?
Konban wa Ken!

Me is so far fine, just a bit stressed of siggy making... And you?
Hm, you knew that i translate vn's in a group? The Admin kicked me without a reason, that was very hard. And At this moment i only translated a manga...
I loved translating VN's...

Hmm... Not really... Which VN and at which group was you?

I watch this while i am listening to the music:

The Anime and Manga Draw software Nr. 1 in Japan^^

It was in a German translating group. Hikari Translation. I was help by the Project "Phenomeno" and the beginning of Rewrite.

what do you mean with "hmmmm......."? It`s really the software nr. 1! i have read, that over 400 studios use this software. J.C. Staff and the Studio who animate Kanon(2006) and Clannad and Air, all key anime adaptions and many more. You can see it in the doku, postet before

Ugh, you got me almost onto the drawing mode -- I prefer now, to move into safeguard position & head closer to refrigerator.

:puniko_unsure:

I watch this while i am listening to the music:

The Anime and Manga Draw software Nr. 1 in Japan^^

It was in a German translating group. Hikari Translation. I was help by the Project "Phenomeno" and the beginning of Rewrite.

I know that art(ist) somewhere, but my head is now heavy...

Ah, I see... A not easy project indeed is that... And which manga translating now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.