Latest Thought~

what do you mean with "hmmmm......."? It`s really the software nr. 1! i have read, that over 400 studios use this software. J.C. Staff and the Studio who animate Kanon(2006) and Clannad and Air, all key anime adaptions and many more. You can see it in the doku, postet before

never questioned that mid-kun ! just my hmmm phase before gettin into answer mode :) :nekopara_hug:

really? I don`t know, i only checked the translation and i have seen the Series. I really like the series so i think, i like the doujin too. Hentai? Really?

Does anyone have a wacom tablet? They are so cheap! I have on without integrated display but i have never use it. Is it difficult without integrated display?

really? I don`t know, i only checked the translation and i have seen the Series. I really like the series so i think, i like the doujin too. Hentai? Reall?

Does anyone have a wacom tablet? They are so cheap? I have on without integrated display but i have never use it. Is it difficult without integrated display?

Though this site were meant for ''one favor''... purpose. Wacom's are from (79)150-499e range, however if you buy it inside Eu, you'll get that twice cheaper than from buying it over Japan.

Sorry can't answer into that integration question, I'm not too familiar with these media tablets... I know barely how to use softwares & keybinds myself.
Edit. Is nobody really using bamboo pen tablets anymore? Huh.

You shouldn't be, rather should you just concentrate on the flaws of moment, young master.

i am aware of the momentum young apprentice....the force is strong with you....still a lot to learn you have though.

Hmm tablet? Using a wacom thingy =/ The pen nibs though... would be nice if it as... of a harder substance perhaps? Sure that might not keep the paper-like quality but... would last longer =/

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.