Latest Thought~

Where are all the followed thread alerts? :donow:
In the top left, click the menu arrow beside Forums, and select Watched Threads.

The very first time, all threads will probably say New, so I suggest select Mark forums read, from the same menu. From then on, when a new post appears in a thread, it will say New.

Have fun!

Reactions: Arylin
My (non-existent) daughter's high fever doesn't seem to be coming down. She is usually a crybaby, but it seems like she doesn't even have energy to cry now and I'm worried.

For an extended holiday, I start celebrating Christmas in September. :evillaugh:

The car is designed to distribute torque unequally at 41:59 between the front and the rear.

My parents always told me that it doesn't matter if I win or lose, as long as I try my best, but I didn't like that. Of course, I care very much about winning and losing. If I lose after doing my best, then there's no point.

Speculation: the former heroine is executed and the villainess can't leave the story anymore after that. As far as anyone knows, she died a long time ago anyway. :goodtea:

It's often said that "the contrast between one's personal feelings and public behavior" is a characteristic unique to Japanese culture, but that exists all over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently