Latest Thought~

The supply of bacon I got for the starving workers was like a welcome rain after a drought.

Someone said that success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

A day and a half without internet. I don't know which was worse, the boredom, or the withdrawal symptoms.

I knew I shouldn't have signed the contract before reading the fine print, but the landlord seemed like such a nice person.

The police were powerless to do anything about the stalker and in the end she was killed.

Sad news in the world of wrestling.

Wrestling legend Terry Funk has passed away at 79.

Current superstar Bray Wyatt has passed away at 36, from a COVID related heart attack.

RIP guys, you were great.

Some of the old prescriptions were considered to be dangerous and have been removed from use in modern medicine.

After watching a documentary about Chaplin, the king of comedy, I decided to pursue a career in comedy.

Need a little dental work, but hate going to the Dentist? Your problems are solved!

:evillaugh:

In many Japanese companies, new workers are required to do a short performance at an end of the year party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently