Latest Thought~

*What would've happened if he didn't slap his wrist...?*

:goodtea:

*Time to move anime around*

Who can say~? :goodtea:

*Mezawari nandaiyo! Boku no meno mae kara kiete shimae! Majin...! Rengokusatsu!*

*Mezawari nandaiyo! Boku no meno mae kara kiete shimae! Majin...! Rengokusatsu!*
Maybe I... Sate...:goodtea:~>
"Why this eyesore?! Before my eyes from came sister(s)! Majin (A name mean you?)! (At the last give some variation of meaning)"...

Something along the lines of:

"You're an eyesore! Get out of my sight and disappear! Majin Rengokusatsu" The literal translation for Majin Rengokusatsu is Demon God Purgatory Kill but that part is often left untranslated since it sounds better when left. :goodtea:

Nanashi, it's a line from Tales of Destiny 2 and Tales of Destiny DC. The move Majin Rengokusatsu is used by the character Leon Magnus/Judas. Characters in the game often have a chant/phrase when they use their Hissatsu Waza. :goodtea:

^Could you translate that for me? I wasn't able to pick up the full meaning. ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない