Like a boss!

I'm imagining those two together on a swan boat ride like a boss while everyone else hides and runs from terror~

Lol so he could quit being an aviation technician and become a dragon rider like a boss xD

As he travels, he decides to rest up in a small village while feeding his lovely new wife, Dragonairista like a boss~

As they enjoyed the breeze and watched the villagers dash away, Dav and Dragonairista decided to swim together in the lake like a boss~

Unfortunately she wasn't a good cook and burnt them all with her dragon breath like a boss~

Dav gave her a hug saying that he forgave her then decided to try cooking some himself like a boss~

That's when I came and cooked a nice homemade meal ^^ like a boss!!

:confused: Where did the dragon come from *points at Dragonairista*

As Dav ponders and Kuki wonders... Dragonairista continues her search for the seven Dragon Balls like a boss~

There they befriended and fought together... soon leading up to Emperor Pilaf's castle like a boss~

His minions blocked the gates, but that wasn't enough for the two of them... until...

Dav came rushing in yelling 'Leeroy Jenkins' and ruining everything like a boss~

Son Goku was hungry by then and didn't put up a fight while Dav and Dragonairista fought those Minecraft Creepers that appeared out of nowhere like a boss~

Dav got on Dragonairista and they flew over the battlefield burning the creepers like a boss~

After burning the creeper like a boss~ suddenly Piccolo come to help like a boss~

Piccolo took care of the rest of the minions down below... While Dav and Dragonairista flew, they spotted an open window and saw someone surprising... "It's Princess Peach!" Dav exclaimed like a boss~

Last edited:
He grabbed her while Dragonairista flew past and suddenly wario appeared on the roof of the castle like a boss~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?
kyanglory wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Project Sena
你好,请问能重新上传一下这个游戏吗?
如果能更新到 v24.10.04(1.202)版本就更好了