Like a boss!

Awed by nyan cat's epic rainbow... the thieves and ninja turtles just stood there mesmerized and hypnotized like a boss~

But suddenly the Black Beast appear at the hideout and spray sethyr everywhere like a boss....

Saint wouldn't stand for this and persuaded Piccolo and Dav to do a fusion like a boss~

Sorry guys.. but I have to go off line for a while like a boss...
My extra lesson calls.. I'll return ASAP.. Mata ne..

Feeling quite weary himself, Saint went off to take a nap while the newly fusion PiccoDav destroyed everything in sight and ran off for ice-cream like a boss~

PiccoDav didnt seem to run out of energy no matter what they did and the ice cream just made it worse like a boss~

Princess Peach knew the best solution to stop PiccoDav's insurmountable power and energy...

She must knock them out with her frying pan like a boss~

Dragonairista resumed her search and found the next Dragon Ball perched upon a coconut tree...

but someone... or something stopped her like a boss~

The coconut tree was sitting in a depression in the sand without any other trees for hundreds of yards like a boss~

She soon felt someone grab hold of her and tried to attack her perpetrator, but it was only Pinocchio trying to warn her of the massive sandstorms like a boss~

They hurriedly grabbed the dragon ball planning to escape but as they did a giant worm came out of the ground and swallowed them like a boss~

They struggled within the giant worm's mouth while slowly being swallowed and digested, but Pinocchio had Jiminy Cricket with him and told him to lie...

His nose grew and grew and grew... killing the giant worm inside out like a boss~

They were freed from the giant worm and Dragonairista thanked the two while taking the Dragon Ball with her...

There her darling Dav awaits at the spa like a boss~

Dav had woken from the coma and was trying to recover from overuse of energy at the spa like a boss~

unown wonders and wanders about in the spa unbeknownst to him that he's being targeted by Metaknight for the Dragon Ball and for his cookies like a boss~

Metaknight sneaked up to unown and bopped him on the head leaving him unconscious for hideki to save like a boss~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?