Like a boss!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] you guys know to well like a boss!!

Should be doing my English essay like a boss!
Probably not gonna sleep tonight like a boss!

Can't because I should complete my English essay first, which I'm procrastinating waay too badly, like a boss

Oh why is the internet so much more amusing when I have stuff to do? (*´ω`)

Writing an essay on Aristotle's Theory of Tragedy and its relationship to Shakespeare's works like a boss

Then I should get started on my environmental systems and societies essay, like a boss

Well back to [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]'s, [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], and everyone's story of great adventure...

After we hack and slash our way through the infestation of bugs we come across a...GARYDOS!!!
The Garydos asks us "what we are doing?" Annd why is his brother goldfish is slain...

Oh and just got off work like a boss!!^^

Our warriors prepare for another fierce battle~ Some may not make it out alive.. Brace yourselves!

And so the story continues like a boss~

Say hi to DavRoc like a boss!!!!
I only activate my "Gear Second" :XD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?