Like a boss!

Hellos keima~

Then Dragonairista flew above the tornado and spit a column of fire at gyardos who was hiding in the eye like a boss~

Oh wells ill just continue the story on my own till someone joins~

Gyardos was cooked from the intense heat and became the group's dinner like a boss~

After eating this wondrous meal we venture off on Dragonairista to the top of the beanstalk.....

After arriving to a mysterious castle we hear random noises coming from down the hall....like bosses!!

continue with the story, which is very interesting like a boss!!!! :XD:

i like your signature like a boss!!!! Nice Sig Japespszx!!! :thumbup:

go to sleep now
Oyasumi nasai :bye:

Hmm bigger staring person like a boss xD

A jolly green giant came out of the castle wondering who had been messing with his bean stalk like a boss~

Go back a couple pages to when we just started with Dav and Dragonairista~

The giant saw Dragonairista and called the other giants out of the castle to see like a boss~

prof doesnt care anyways like a boss xD
and too far away to see the earplugs^^
+ sometimes have laptop out~

....like a baws

Hmm about to sleep like a boss~ but adds to story~

The giants were debating about what to do when jack and jill came running out of the castle with a magical singing harp~

Have a good dream like a boss Sam.. hahaha..

Back to da story...
The harp belongs to Orpheus, without it he goes berserk and become Thanathos. So they decided to bring the harp to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?