Like a boss!

The gleam of the emerald disappeared as they fell and suddenly they landed in a deep underground lake like a boss~

......In that lake lived a creature that was able to communicate with humans and told them as they should get out of there.....
Like a boss!!!!

They all got on Dragonairista and were flying to get out of the abyss when the crack started sealing up like a boss~

.....But got out just in time, and found on the surface with a wyrm in a sea of ​​fire.....
Like a boss!!!!

/me reading the remainder six and a half pages of Ruri's PMs...

All of a sudden, a giant PB&J Sandwich appeared and demanded them to leave his area at once like a boss~

Wow lots like a boss o.o I thought you finished last time?

They were looking around wondering how they had gotten to the sea of life when a shadow appeared under the water~

was a submarine that was sent to look for them because they had plans for a powerful weapon..... like a boss!!!!

and they gladly agreed to help build the weapon.....
like a boss!!!!

I only finished half of Ruri's messages... Still half of it left... <_<

The laboratory was operated by robots and their secret massive weapon was to make an imploding marshmallow like a boss~

Oh :x

The marshmallow would cause a black hole to form at the very center which would explode and cover the world with melting marshmallows due to its instability like a boss

Until they change a few things on the schematic to prevent the blackhole but still keep the marshmallow nice and fluffy and never get stale ^^ like a boss!!

They used the giant marshmallow to attract the creatures around so they could hypnotize them and make them part of their army like a boss~

They left the laboratory satisfied with their work but when they returned the next day they found that someone had broken in and viet was laying bloated on the floor next outside the room that contained the giant marshmallow like a boss~

They used the giant marshmallow to attract the creatures around so they could hypnotize them and make them part of their army like a boss~
I didnt even read the damn backlogs and was so confuse what the hell you posted right after mines.
and once i said i digesting like a boss. it was too damn perfect... what the hell?! xD

Surprised by the bloated Viet, Sam decided to help cut the belly of Viet to extract the marshmallow and save him before the real creature arrives like a boss

Lol yes perfect~

The guards noticed and rushed to catch the intruders but by the time they arrived viet and sam had disappeared like a boss~

They manage to escape with the help from none other than Sadaharu like a boss
d3149dfa9b2bec0611830ec39f47f3941259817137_full.jpg

Last edited:
They met the group outside the lab and sam revealed that he had the 6th dragon ball before dashing off like a boss~

Viet Laughs and tells everyone that His grandfather once had a similar ball that he use to play with as a young child but he wasnt sure like a boss.

The scientists chased the group saying that one of the members had stolen/eaten their secret weapon like a boss

At the same moment Viet burps and sneeze at the same time "Wonder if someone is talking about me" Like a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx