Like a boss!

Elsewhere, Shideki decided to form an army since they wondered why they have yet to be attacked and though 'Chansu!(Chance)' like a lovey-dovey couple boss.

/me just let the rest of you continue the story like a boss...

Shideki's army was about to tumble a house at the middle of nowhere where a brave dog lives like a boss

Sweet mother of Osiris, I just received 9 notices like a boss!

Over time, SainT's newtype abilities grew stronger and he was now able to communicate with people through their minds. He found himself stopped in the middle of a desert with Rennie and their army (including Ralium). Nowhere to be seen within the desert, he heard a voice coming from below. And so he started digging like a boss~

With the help of his army, SainT dug ImEsAu out from the sand and asked him why he was in the sand in the first place.

ImEsAu looks into SainT's eyes and cries. He answered "Wakaranai...(I don't know...)" TT__TT

Out in the real world, the mangaka S(p)am was just laughing away with himself.

And in that ship, somebody is going to get a hurt real bad, like a boss!

'We're not going to start bringing in the ship to the story!' says le me like a boss!

Ralium finds 2 chocobos in the desert so Ralium took one and saint took another only RenRen is left so Ralium takes her with him and they start riding like a boss

Unaware of Queen Rennie's sadist side, Ralium got one end of her boot and was kicked across to the Chocobo being rode by SainT and then gave one of those 'hand next to chin while looking down on someone' laughs like a boss!

Sorry Ralium xD

Ralium gets sad so he leaves the group leaving only saint and RenRen to journey through the desert like a boss

Neko dashes across the desert and grabs Ralium and whispers into his ear "It's too soon for you to leave nyaa~. You have yet to play your roll nyaa~." Neko then proceeds to spin with Ralium in his/her arms and threw Ralium back into the direction that SainT and Rennie were going.

"It's time for me to leave nyaa~. The rest, is up to you nyaa~." With that, Neko disappeared into the shadows.

Ralium has no choice but to follow the direction that saint and RenRen have gone like a boss with a sad look in his face.

In the meantime, SainT wondered why he went to the direction of the desert in the first place but couldn't remember the reason why he then proceeded to ask Rennie "Hey Renano Ojou-sama, I feel like I'm forgetting something Is it possible if we tu-"

Just then Rennie pulled out her whip and lashed it across the sand causing SainT's horse to buckle and fall. She then glared into his eye which left Ralium stoned. "Did you ask something?" softly spoke Rennie.

"N-nothing..." replied SainT in fear and returned to his horse.

"Okay." smiled Rennie and so they continued on their journey like a boss~

Meanwhile ojou sama's army was slowly trailing behind trying to catch up to the pair like a boss~

Renano decided to use some countermeasures and quickly whipped everyone to pick up their pace... Also, she demanded cookies like a boss!~

as renren demanded ralium gives renren cookies
mod_article3060330_1.jpg
like a boss

I shall take my leave for now. Enjoy continuing the rest of the story like a boss. Thanks for the cookies Ralium, and don't mind me taking one. ^^ :bye:

Hmm snowmen cookie?

Saint had the army march faster and they slowly caught up to ojou sama and ralium like a boss (but im sure she isnt satisfied ;p)

/me munches on cookie

Dang right I ain't satisfied!

Ralium didn't want to use his last resort... but he had no choice.

He took out his blade that was wrapped behind his back and pointed it towards the sky.

It was the 'Blade of Blood' like a boss~

Out in the desert, Rennie ojou-sama wanted something to quench her thirst and then looked behind at her people.

Her army took off all their armour and in excitement exclaimed "Pick me! Pick me!"

Rennie pulled out her whip in the speed of light and her army into a stacked pile replying "Though I'd prefer to have blood, I need my daily amount of water. Now if you may. Water. Now."

"Hai. Ojou-sama~~~" said her army in the 'Is this what it's like to be in heaven?' tone and each proceeded to give her their water bottles.

Ralium's/SainT's expression then turned to this soon after :surprised: "S-stronk..." "With strength like that, why would she need an army in the first place" They wondered.

After she had her fill of water, the group continued on their journey like a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/