Like a boss!

Gtg like a boss...

They then carefully continued towards unown's base wary of the chocolate truffles which went off on the idiot soldier every so often xD

Le me gives his goodbyes like a boss~

:bye:

SainT, Rennie, and Franela have finally set foot in Unown's base.
Ralium is still hiding within the allied force's army awaiting his screen time.
Decal was still nowhere to be seen.
Shideki's army continues to grow ever so bigger.
There's a shadow, but who's is it?

What will happen next?
Find out on the next episode of 'Like a boss!'

Last edited:
Hmm nvm they went without meh :goodtea:

Unown went and called the other unowns together and they created a pokemon army waiting inside the base like a boss~
The shadow turned out to be neko who was messing with random operations of the base~

and the shadow appears and its AhGwee but RenRen didn't get suprised and at once she made him a slave,she whipped:whipmaster: him like a boss

Wait what? I'm in the real world with Sam D: The story writer. The Hideaki Sorachi of 'Like a boss!'...maybe.

But i guess I wouldn't mind being a personal slave :blushing: like a boss~

Hmm so gwee got sucked into the story like a boss~ Must be a magical book :evillaugh:

The ground started shaking as neko found the button to opened the gate~

There's a possibility of you being sucked into the world also, but so long as we both exist no one in the story will die unless we write them off of course =]

I just realised neko appeared out of nowhere like a boss when neko was meant to make a one-guest appearance lol

A giant mini marshmallow flies out of nowhere and squishes Gwee like a boss

Hmm no neko appeared a couple times xD

Le me drags Sam into the fictional world so that the characters in this world can write their own stories we can create a better future for the people in the story~ like a boss.

Back again like a boss. So how's everyone?

Welcome back Ein~ We're pretty busy this summer it seems. lol

/me lets the rest continue the story like a boss

My amusement is slightly low.

Like a boss...Rennie is not amused D:

Guess I'll have to come up with something soon~

The pOkemon is pikachu and he destroyed half of the army but then he was shot like a boss.

alright Ralium uses his Mangekyou Sharingan he uses the Susano'o and destroys everybody then he takes RenRen as a bride and they live happily ever after for another story like a boss:runhappy:

But the happiness was short-lived when the evil re-spawned right in front of them! Like an annoying boss

Can anyone give me a synopsis on what has happened like a boss? Last I remember they were at Unown's secret base :3

Can anyone give me a synopsis on what has happened like a boss? Last I remember they were at Unown's secret base :3

Ralium used pikachu and his Mangekyō Sharingan to destroy everything, but evil still re-spawned like a boss.

Reactions: AhGwee

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/