[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installing Disgrace Return Play....................99%

20mins later

Installing Disgrace Return Play....................94%

what the ******@#$!!

Lol ^ This positively shows you that different perspective of time-space continuum is different from every people's perspective ;P

yep some times when bored just replay some of the old games and have a blast. it can be quite intriguing!

True that is always fun to replay some old game at some time and it the end, it always brought back some old memories at the same time.

Plus some of the great ones are actually old games, even though they use old systems >.>

I have the emu of all the old system and still play some of the good old games or "Epic" one. xD

i know!!! ~~ and you have to like click through every screen, *no auto mode* (my mouse filed a complaint:) )

I see, so John Titor is referenced in S;G. Okay, things make sense now (a little.) I really need to watch that.

There are quite a lot of time travelling theories or rl stuffs used in S;G which is one of its strong points. The VN claim itself as 99% science, 1% fantasy (which imo is a title well deserved)

Hm...I wonder, since the science of time travelling cannot be explained ;P So how can it be 99% science? xD

Well, it is exaggerated to an extent , not too overblown. You need to play it though if you really want to know the details. As for the anime, i can only say they cut out a lot of scientific theories only leaving the ones they are going to use (you can't have the whole episode debating about it or just talking heads).

Mm... no. I would say it all depend on the creators knowledge of the subject the anime/VN is pertaining to science. Otherwise it really could be a made up fantasy directed towards the creators imagination.

Mm, from the look I read from varies different thing, this is the VN have the best idea in terms of time travelling in my opinion, their time paradox seems to "make sense" to a certain extent. But as for time travelling, because it is as far as we're concern impossible, it is hard to describe it to be science in anyway :/ Even the theory itself is just...weird to a certain extent due to the whole time paradox. But I think that S;G did a great job in my opinion (from what I read is good already, I wouldn't think the VN itself is that bad)

well the writer and 5pb did their research to an extent that it blown VN players with their effort put in (IT IS JUST A VN , WHY PUT THAT MUCH EFFORT INTO IT?) S;G come with a mindset like this: YO I AM DOING A TRICKY SUBJECT, COME AND PROVE ME WRONG.

So yea, A VN community was set up and debates were hold and everyone is trying to find plot holes. Result is *spoilers*.

@ King - well yea, S;G should be the better fiction on time travelling. Paradox is avoided though (no spoiling since i don't wanna ruin for ppl watching the animu)

Last edited:
Mm, though is it actually possible not to explore time paradox when you're dealing with time travelling? ;P (Just a curious question)

^Then marathon S;G when it ends (of course just hope the animu don't deviate from the original source).

Then again, you say you didn't like the art xD.

I'ma slp!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者