[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oyasumi king. Looks like s;g is quite interesting from your points of views. Haha.

~ ... oh! hi....

hope everyone does fine ~ . . good day/evening...~

dropping by

*lurk~* . . .~

Is the S;G VN translated? What about the prequel/related story C;H? I havent seen or played either but I hear theyre connected and I like playing or watching the earlier stuff so I can get the hints and name drops in the later stuff.

S;G is not translated. *stares at kou and his vn group*

S;G and C;H shares the same creators and company, collaboration work of 5pb. and Nitro+. Both are set in real-world settings, C;H in Shibuya, Japan. S;G is in Akihabara, Japan. Their stories are 100% not related, i have no idea where that rumour keep spreading whether the 2 games have any relation in plot. C;H is about delusions, S;G is about time travel.

Don't look at me, I don't translate nor have the skills to! (Zen and others are already planning to translate Eustia anyway). The anime art actually looks less creepy than the VN art (they look like zombies) which gives you a very dark/gory feel.

@ Alex - Hmm, just follow the anime, it is doing a good of following the original source. As for translations, VN that has anime adaption tends to get a higher chance for translation, see Shuffle, Ef, Clannad, Koihime Musou (of course some are translated before the animu airs) and etc. Play C;H VN, the animu for it is kinda DERP!

@kou, then i shall wait till zen's group finishes the eng trans for eustia then. give me a heads up

morning king~

<- me doesnt download trials, but maybe i will very soon if theres one *hints at siggy*

but the full game will take ages... unless they are 24/7 dedicated.. are they? :P

@check, good day?

Depends, if the game suck ass, nobody will have the motivation to translate it :P.

you playing already? hows its?

they cleared kamidori already? thats absurb speed....

whats with the onslaught of moshidora!?!??! everyday 1 epi, i am getting headaches

< not everyone play kamidori, only the SRPG group including me. Still not haven't finish dl yet.

Weekdays per episode for 2 weeks = 10 episodes.

i see.. me still no have april games, the only one(I MUST BE MAD,) i think i getting aint out yet.

ho ho, thats quite the treat then. DAILY MARATHON~ asuza's songs are so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者