[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, your school ends damn early.

be back soon too, going back to school

@Check, man, I just finished grabbing that ISO. Ill try to find a preconfigured ISO if this one doesnt work out then.

@Cocona... gore and lolis? Ugh, no thanks. :D

Shit. The ending got me.

Kou~~~~

Eh, oh well. It's definitely a cool game regardless of what most people think. Just because the loli gets mutilated means for people not to play I guess. :P

lol! Well, there is a gore filter in the main menu. Not sure if it covers up the chopped off arms and such fully though.

I am a self proclaimed Pro-loli activist...(pause) yes i love lolis and i cannot bring myself to accept any form of media whether censored or not that uncharacteristically attacks my lolis!!

@iamkey: not even tentacles? Most lolis get raped that way. Unless you prefer the onii-chan setup.

Hello Kona.

Nope not a clone. i just like cute things and lovely instances, for example school rabu!
actually i enjoyed Tokimeki~Memorial Only love!!

well yes indeed, i feel that sex is well supposed to be that way! o_0
No tentacles><

Well, it is suppose to be that way. But, it's plain and can get boring. Adding stuff makes sex more interesting and arousing.

%E8%8C%89%E8%8E%89EV002.jpg

@Cocona~ yes it is more arousing but it doesn't really bode well with me i mean i recently watched an episode of Mahou Shoujo Isuka and after about 3mins i couldn't take it any more so i quit it! it really made me feel sick :(

@Check~ that is sooooooo sweet i need me more of that!!

Like I said, it depends on how you grow up. Your opinions could have been affected by others. Whatever the reason, you're missing out. :P

Cocona have you watched Mahou Shoujo Isuka yet!? coz your analysis of the situation i beleive would be a bit different if you have.!!

Double post! Bad boy.

Yeah, I've seen it before. I've even played the eroge. It's pretty good.

The double just happened i swear :)
Am not a bad boy, just failed at refreshing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)