[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

I've seen that one before! So awesome <3

@7shi
Hmm..dunno yet. It's kinda early to pick but I'm leaning towards Mayumi mostly and maybe Erika and Mizuki too. How about you? :3

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
@7shi
Hmm..dunno yet. It's kinda early to pick but I'm leaning towards Mayumi mostly and maybe Erika and Mizuki too. How about you? :3

Well, for me somehow Erika-chan: She has what, what me crazy makes...^^ - But I'm surprised, that you're not for Miyuki...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Don't understand why people get so annoyed by Miyuki's incessant cooing of her brother

But damn MetroGnome's shit is good

*onii-sama this, onii-sama that, it annoys the sh!t out of me.

**But yea, Tatsuya is pretty bad-ass

*I see... Well, really... This brother-complex is a "bit" overdiven of her... (I was because of you surprised, because she has the same VC. how from your beloved Ikarus-chan^^)

**Well, it's really rare, that so a cool and smart main chara exists... - But for me effects how a cyborg sometimes...

Don't understand why people get so annoyed by Miyuki's incessant cooing of her brother

I don't really mind it but there's too much emphasis put on it. We already get the point =/

@7shi
Seiyuu is irrelevant. The character is what bugs me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Tensa Zangetsu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please upload?
RJ182212 ヒイナとセクハラ間違い探し
RJ064919 闘技と魔王とダンジョンと。
Thank you very much all along
996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload