[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be better/worse... Sky killed me while Shin and I tried a prank on him... well... :lmao:

you so?
I see, then was a usual day for you...>_>

...Well, my was almost the same, just that I until Fr'day day-offs have...
@7shi
Seiyuu is irrelevant. The character is what bugs me :3

Well, what would you do, if your own l.-sister suddenly so act would...^^?

hrdt.gif

Well, what would you do, if your own l.-sister suddenly so act would...^^?
Slap some sense into her >_>

I mean, if she were to cut down on that then it would be my turn to complain -- about inconsistency
With that I have to agree. But it's still a bit early to complain if I say so myself. Maybe she has a valid reason to dote on her brother that much =/

I like it. So far I like Erika the most. He's cool too but that sister of his is overly attached.

Slap some sense into her >_>

With that I have to agree. But it's still a bit early to complain if I say so myself. Maybe she has a valid reason to dote on her brother that much =/

There was that scene in the first episode iirc which suggested that Tatsuya saved Miyuki from something terrible...
This had better not be my mind messing with me at 5 on a Tuesday morning.

We should get some more back story in the upcoming episodes so, we'll wait and see~

We should get some more back story in the upcoming episodes so, we'll wait and see~

Well, I'd more about this say Unown-kun, but unhappily until now is no raw- or at least a translated-version of the LN appeared...>_>

When translators see how well the anime is doing they are going to start, probably...
They picked up speed with NGNL as far as I can tell

When translators see how well the anime is doing they are going to start, probably...
They picked up speed with NGNL as far as I can tell

Well, to be honest: The original (LN of Mahouka...) is just 3 year old, where then maybe how at SAO a sequel get will... What the translating of the LN then very far away be will...

Lucky for me I know a place in town that sells LNs I suppose :D

Well, you lucky boy...>_> - But, but how much would you cost, if you those to me export would^^?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Notice: Well, the final battle of Holy Grail goes getting faster Cal^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Tensa Zangetsu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please upload?
RJ182212 ヒイナとセクハラ間違い探し
RJ064919 闘技と魔王とダンジョンと。
Thank you very much all along
996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload