[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished mowing the back, now time to bring out the weed wacker :goodtea:

Our gastronomists are working on an even more delectable dish at the moment

A WEED WACKER! What is that?

hrdt.gif

WHAT, YOU'RE SAYING GWEE...?!?:surprised: - And yeah, it's Gwee!!! - Welcome Gwee, it's damn long ago...:runhappy:

Notice: Have a nice morning-napping Pichu^^!

Directed me to the wrong page the first time but when I clicked on it again it worked. The internet's pretty weird these days.

Don't know, maybe the site blocks addresses from outside US?

Well, in first time, but after in the I to second time the link clicked have. Has me then to right web lead...:goodtea:~>

Hello there. Just thought I'd stop by here for a bit. Does anyone have an ideal look for their type of girl? Feel free to ignore this question if need be.

Hello there. Just thought I'd stop by here for a bit. Does anyone have an ideal look for their type of girl? Feel free to ignore this question if need be.

Eeeee... "...their type of girl?..."? Sorry Gwee, but how should I this question understand?:goodtea:~>

Hey Gwee long time no see
Answer to your question: Kido Tsubomi or Makise Kurisu something along these lines, why?

Ideal looks Nanashi.

Friend asked Dream Catcher. Hi there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread