[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into the game. I should be asleep anyway. Goodnight.

Oh so... Well, you rather go to bed, because in less hours must you wake... - Have a nice napping, bye^^!
Ideal looks Nanashi.

So mean you... Well, how sure know: Are the tastes at every human different - You should yourself find out; which girl-type do you like... Is's a heavy question actually...>_>

y7c.gif

A friend asked for my opinion earlier, and I didn't have anything in mind at the time, so I thought I would ask around.

A friend asked for my opinion earlier, and I didn't have anything in mind at the time, so I thought I would ask around.

Ah so... Well, sorry then, but my head is in this time not more on top...

...Anyway, what's up with you lately...?:goodtea:~>

Mostly playing Blazblue with Shiki and HappyPeppyJimmy. Trying to find an anime to watch but the current ones are lacking that spark, save for No Game No Life at the moment. Finished uni for the year so not doing much I suppose.

Mostly playing Blazblue with Shiki and HappyPeppyJimmy. Trying to find an anime to watch but the current ones are lacking that spark, save for No Game No Life at the moment. Finished uni for the year so not doing much I suppose.

Hmm... I see, but with our Shiki do you mean?

And I've what for you above the sommer breaks...

Our Shiki, yes. We play via online since we are regions apart from each other. Unless one of us decides to buy a ticket to one another's country and fly over.

Oh~ Thank you for the list Nanashi. I'll keep it saved so I can take a look later.

Well I like Mekakucity Actors, it has that Bakemonogatari feeling

Our Shiki, yes. We play via online since we are regions apart from each other. Unless one of us decides to buy a ticket to one another's country and fly over.

Oh~ Thank you for the list Nanashi. I'll keep it saved so I can take a look later.

Not to thanking Gwee...:goodtea:~>

And I see... But who from the 3 will the person be, who to his country flys..? - And, you'd e.g. to Shiki -well to Germany fly?

Might do one day. Might do. The flights aren't too expensive. I checked using EasyJet and flying from Germany to the UK is far more cheaper than flying from the UK over to Germany.

I'll give that a go Dream.

Might do one day. Might do. The flights aren't too expensive. I checked using EasyJet and flying from Germany to the UK is far more cheaper than flying from the UK over to Germany.

I'll give that a go Dream.

Ahaa... Well, then means: That our Shiki has to fly to you, not?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread